17.

Hey! Another quick update! I'm not proud of this chapter at all so sorry if this chapter's really shitty and if it makes no sense at all. It's more of a filler. But, you see a little more of Blake and Ashton. And you also see a little bit more of Lillie, who all of you love. 

Dedication: Quotable because your comment. It made my day and we could relate on a (personal) level. Haha. c:  

No chapter song for this chapter since this is a filler. 

- Gabie :)

________

Luke.

*Three Months Later.*

I stood in the doorway of Calum's room as I watched him sleep. He was laying down on his side as the duvet covered his whole body, including his baby bump. His head was rested in a pillow soft snores left his mouth.

Before then, I had come over so Calum and I could talk, hang out. And do whatever boyfriends do. That was when Calum asked me to get him food he was craving. His dad wasn't home so I decided to go out and buy him food, to satisfy his cravings.

But by the time I came back, Calum was in his bed, taking a nap. I was gone no longer than half an hour so how Calum went from hungry to sleepy during that is something I'll never understand.

"Calum," I whispered. It didn't take much to wake up Calum so that should've been enough to wake him up. I saw him groan and soon enough he opened his eyes, greeting me.

Calum gave me a sleepy smile. "Hey."

"Hey Calum. I got the ice cream, pickles, donut holes, chips, blueberries, and Nutella you wanted," I told him.

His eyes lit up and he quickly threw the blanket off of him and sat up on the bed. I smiled as he lovingly held his baby bump.

"You're getting bigger," I told him. "Yeah. And I'm going to keep getting bigger until I give birth," he replied, "It's exciting, even though it might not be your baby."

I grimaced at the thought. The fact that Calum's baby possibly wasn't mine, killed me. The baby could be Peter's for all we know. It could be someone that Calum and Peter created. The thought alone killed me.

"Let's not worry about that now Cal. C'mon. I bought food for you, and I think you're both pretty hungry, after all that morning sickness crap," I told Calum, changing the subject.

He grinned. "You have no idea. But now I'm gonna have all these weird food cravings instead."

"That's alright with me."

He climbed out of the bed and followed me down the steps to the kitchen.

Before Calum could walk into the kitchen, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "Cal I'll go grab it for you. You just go sit on the couch and wait for me."

"Luke I ca-"

I interrupted Calum with a short and sweet kiss.

When I walked into the kitchen, greeted by Niko, and opened the fridge and freezer for the food I bought. I then scooped ice cream into a bowl and added in the pickles and sliced up blueberries. I then added in the Nutella to finish it off.

I then out everything back into the fridge and walked into the living room to give him his ice cream. I put the bowl in his hands and he quickly picked up the spoon and started eating.

"Hey can I have one of your pickles?" I asked as I reached out for one what laid on the side of his bowl.

Before I could, he slapped my hand away. "No way Luke. This is my food and I'm hungry. It's mine, and you can't touch it. So stay away from it because you can't have any," Calum told me in a harsh tone.