22.

Hello! Sorry...this update is LONG OVERDUE. I've just been busy..and lazy. But I made this chapter extra good because you've been patient with me, as I've been a crappy writer and updater for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. But this chapter is packed is drama and mind blowing info. 

Be prepared. 

Dedication: cuddlecalum96 because your comment was really sweet..and funny. I laughed for a little bit. cx 

__________

Luke.

*The Next Day*

I looked at the pictures Calum taped up on his wall, above his desk. They were pictures of him and his dad, some with his Uncle Nick and Niko, and individual pictures with Ashton and Michael. Some had the four of us together. He even had his ultrasound pictures up too.

But besides those, there were many pictures of me and Calum took, from all the dates I took him on.

But there was one picture that caught my eye.

It was a picture of me and Calum. The picture was in a picture frame on his desk instead of being pinned up against the wall with his other photos.

The photo was taken when Calum and I were at the evening picnic I planned for him. It was a full body shot of when we were dancing, when I was holding him closer. When I was holding him closer, before we found out he was pregnant. Right when I had kissed him, Lillie told us she took a picture of it and saved it to her phone.

She then told us that she sent it to Calum so he could have the picture. Calum had printed it out and had kept it in the photo frame ever since.

Another picture caught my eye as my eyes kept roaming the desk.

This picture was also in a photo frame. It was a picture of me and Calum when I took him on a date in December before Christmas.

He was only two months pregnant at the time so his baby bump was barely noticeable.

I had taken him ice skating at an indoor rink which was rarely used except during the winter months.

We were wearing our casual skinny jeans and hoodies when we decided to take pictures together.

The one Calum printed out was the one where I pulled him close to my body, wrapping my arm around waist, smiling brightly. He smiled at the camera as his brown eyes shines with happiness, his beanie sitting gracefully on his head as he took the picture.

Calum looked so cute, fragile, and vulnerable sitting next to me.

"You worried Luke?" A voice asked.

I turned to the doorway to see Aaron leaning against the door frame of Calum's room. Niko wasn't by his side so I was assuming he was still sitting in the same place he has been before.

"I'm...I'm more than worried. Calum could be anywhere. Wherever Peter took him..could be anywhere. For all we know, Peter could hurt Calum, and his baby. And Peter wouldn't even care," I sighed.

"I don't know what's going to happen or what Calum's going through or that anything's going to be okay. But Calum can last a long time on his own. He's a strong person. After being raped by Peter and going through six months of pregnancy, he can get through anything. He'll be able to defend himself until we find him," Aaron told me.

"I know. I know Calum. He...he's gone through so much and for this to happen..kills me," I whispered, my body stiffening.

"We're all worried Luke. It's not just you," Aaron softly told me, walking into Calum's room.