9.

Hey! GUESS WHO'S ON SUMMER BREAK!? THIS WRITER! SCHOOL ENDED YESTERDAY SO UPDATES ARE COMING FASTER AND MORE FREQUENT. YAY! :D  

P.S. Has anyone see TFIOS yet? I LOVE the book and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE. But I have no one to watch it with. *Sad Sigh.* I heard it's really good and that it does a good job of matching the book and that I'll cry, WHICH I'M NOT EMOTIONALLY READY FOR. LIKE THE BOOK DID SOME MAJOR DAMAGE TO ME. WHAT'S THE MOVIE GOING TO DO TO ME? D: 

But enough of the A/N! Enjoy! 

- Gabie :)

________

Luke. 

I parked in the parking and quickly turned off my car. I opened the back door and carried Calum, bridal style. 

I ran into the hospital emergency waiting area in hope to find a doctor that could help me. 

"Can someone help me? I need help! My friend needs help! Please someone help him!" I yelled out, hoping someone would hear me. Luckily a few doctors came running out with a stretcher and took Calum from my arms, putting him on the stretcher. 

One of the doctors put an oxygen mask over Calum's mouth and pushed the stretcher down numerous hallways with two other doctors. I quickly ran behind them, seeing when they'd take Calum. Pretty soon we reached a room and they pushed Calum inside. 

I was about to follow them inside but they quickly closed the door.

Soon after a female doctor with brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes walked out. She had a slim body with her doctor coat making his body looking bigger. She has a stethoscope hanging off of her neck. She was at least in her mid thirties. She closed the door behind me as we stood outside the room. 

"What's your name sir?" She asked me as he held up his clipboard, getting ready to write down notes. "It's Luke Hemmings," I replied.

"What's your relationship with him?" She questioned.

"He's my um...b-"

I cursed myself when I realized that I almost said 'boyfriend'. 

"He's my best friend," I quickly replied. 

"You can answer this question if you know, but you know what happened to him that caused you to bring him here?" She asked.

"He was...raped, by someone. I found him in someone house and the person was just...there, doing it to Calum. And he just...passed out. I don't know what's wrong," I replied, almost letting tears stream down my face. 

"Luke, we've taken him into one of the hospital rooms and we're currently checking on his vitals and such. Is there a parent or guardian we can contact?" She asked as me finished writing down notes. "Yeah. His dad is already on his way though. I called him and a couple of his friends before," I replied.

"Okay. Thank you for answering these questions for us Luke. We're checking on Calum right now and we'll tell you when you can come in and visit," she said. I thanked him as he walked back into the room, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and ran my hand through my blond quiff, worrying if Calum would be alright. It couldn't be that bad...could it? Who am I kidding this is Peter we're talking about. Peter made Calum have sex with him. Peter didn't even give a damn and did whatever pleased him. Many things, good and bad, could come out of this.  

I sat down on the bench outside of Calum's hospital room and sat on the edge, burying my face in my hands, groaning.

As soon as I sat down, I heard footsteps coming my way. I looked up to see Ashton, Michael, and Calum's dad running my way.