19.

Hey! It's been like...what 2 weeks since I updated? Sorry guys. :c On the bright side, my christian conference (I know, I said camp in the last chapter; It's classified as a conference, apparently) was so fun, and just amazing. But I'm quite proud of this chapter. I hope you like it! 

Dedication: xAustralianCuddles because your comment was so sweet. Thank you for the nice comment! c: 

- Gabie :)

________

Calum. 

*6 Month Point* 

I worked out the math problems on a piece of paper that I pulled out of my binder. Different textbooks crowded the space on my desk, leaving the last remaining space for my arms and laptop. 

I groaned when my attempts to solve the math problems didn't work. They were problem that I didn't learn about and didn't know how to do. Ms. Retchen didn't teach us this and the tutor online wasn't helping much either.

Eventually, I slammed my pencil on the desk in frustration. I buried my head in my hands and groaned. 

The math problem wasn't making any sense and I didn't know how to solve it

Maybe I'll ask Luke to help me when he comes over later.  

Taking online classes wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. For one, I could sleep in later than 7:30. I could sleep in until 10:00, at the latest. I was home a lot more, so I could spend more time with Niko. And third of all, I didn't have to deal with Peter. 

Even after my encounter with Peter, which feels like ages ago, he kept bothering me through my phone. He kept calling and texting me and it was getting really annoying. I told my dad and we had my number changed. So since I left school and changed my number, everything with Peter stopped. 

Hopefully it stayed that way. 

Even then, Luke always visited me after school ended so that was always good. He usually brought me food to eat, even though my food cravings were pretty much gone, and accompanied that food with hugs, kisses, and a good cuddle. 

Today, as usual, Luke was coming to visit. Usually we'd just sit in my room, talk (to my baby sometimes), cuddle, and share an occasional kiss while eating food. We would go on for hours until Luke had to go home. 

But today was going to be different. I guess I could call today 'a study session'. Luke had called and told me that he had a History final next week. So instead of doing our usual thing, we were going to study. I would help Luke study for his History final (because I was more or less good at History) while he helped me with whatever I needed for my online classes (since I was doing a different curriculum). 

I told my dad about it and he thought it wasn't a great idea. After all the many make out sessions Luke and I had, that he's witnessed, I understood why he was a bit skeptical of the idea. But I guess he knew that either way, it was happening. 

I pushed away my spinning chair from my desk and looked at my stomach. My stomach was bigger than what it was at the doctor appointment. It was getting bigger and bigger to the point I was having trouble wrapping my arms around it. My feet were also starting to swell because of the whole pregnancy thing. It hurt like hell, but I knew it was just going to get worse from here.

I stayed inside a lot these days to avoid any weird encounters. I also wore bigger shirts to cover my bump, or I just walked around the house with no shirt on. Either one worked for me and my dad.