3.

Hello! This is more of a filler chapter. Sorry. :c But it's going to get better. I promise! 

I should probably mention that ALL the boys are 17 and juniors. 

Chapter Song: Next To You by Chris Brown Ft. Justin Bieber. 

- Gabie :) 

______

Calum. 

*The Next Day.*

On the second day of school I still didn't get any homework. So Luke had decided to come over and just catch up on things, since we haven't been hanging out much.

Luke and I had decided to play Mario Kart and to just hang out and waste time. 

We stared at the massive TV screen as my Yoshi led the race. Luke's Baby Mario was in a close second. "You can't catch me Hemmings!" I yelled as I took a sharp turn. "Oh yeah. Watch this," Luke shot back. 

I was confused at what he meant but soon enough I saw a blue shell come and did its job and hit me, letting Luke pass me.

"Take that Hood!" Luke yelled as he drove by, passing the finish line.

"Not fair! That blue shell hit me!" I complained as I passed the finish line, placing second. "You just can't accept the fact that you lost. You're a loser at this game," Luke replied, smirking.

I put my hand over my heart and gasped. "Take that back Luke!"

"Never! It's the truth!" Luke protested. 

"Okay Luke, you asked for this," I warned. Before Luke could process what was happening, I got up and tackled him to the ground. I sat on his stomach and started tickling his sides. He then started to fill the air with his lively laugh.

I could listen to his laugh all day if he let me. His laugh should be on a-...Wait Calum, stop it. You sound like a creep.  

"Why should I?" Luke laughed.

"Because it's not true!" I argued.

"Yes it is."

No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."  

Our argument was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and stopped tickling Luke. I looked at the caller ID, seeing it was my dad.

"Fine. You win, for now. But this isn't over!" I yelled, standing up as Luke stuck his tongue, blowing out raspberries. I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I slid the green button across the screen and put my phone up to my ear.

"Yeah dad?"

"Hey Cal. Are you done with your homework?"

"I didn't get any homework today dad, surprisingly. I was just playing Mario Kart with Luke."

"Alright. Can you go get ready and meet me outside in about...five minutes? I need you to entertain at the restaurant tonight."

"Sure. Can Luke come too? Everyone seemed to liked it when we sang and he played the guitar."

"Yeah of course. Everyone did seem to like it last time when you and Luke entertained together."

"Okay. Luke and I will be out there in a little bit."

I ended the call and walked back into the living to see Luke smiling, texting someone on his phone.

"Seriously? You can't get away from that iPhone for five minutes!" I exclaimed. "It's a nice iPhone, and it's the white one, which is impossible to stay away from," Luke retorted.