15.

Hey! Man, your comments on the last chapter. I have some violent readers here. My goodness. Sorry for the short chapter! I'm sure the next one's going to be longer. I hope you like it anyway. Enjoy!

Dedication: I_Ship_Cake_Hoodings because your comment(s) made me laugh, for a long time. Haha. cx

Chapter Song: I See Fire (Cover) by Jun Sung Ahn and Peter Hollens. (It has nothing to do with the chapter whatsoever. I just really like this cover. Lol. BUT SERIOUSLY JUN SUNG AHN IS MY FAVORITE VOILINIST (because I play the violin, random fact of the day) AND HE'S JUST SO AMAZING. SO LISTEN TO IT. Sorry, I rambled.) 

- Gabie :)

________

Calum. 

*Two Weeks Later* 

I coughed and gagged as I emptied out my stomach, for the third time today. The feeling was unbearable and I wanted to get rid of it. 

Luke was softly patting my back, helping me get rid of of all the waste coming out of my mouth. 

Eventually I finished and flushed the toilet. I sat against the wall of the bathroom while Luke sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. 

"Calum...this has been happening for the past two weeks. In fact, over those two weeks, it's been getting worse. I'm worried," Luke told me, rubbing my stomach. "I know Luke. I know. I'm worried to.. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I...I just got out of the hospital. I don't wanna go back. It's going to bring back all those memories," I whispered. 

"We have to go to the doctor Cal. I know you don't want to go back, and neither do I, but we don't have another choice. What if this is life threatening? What if this is worse than we think it is?" Luke questioned. 

"I know. I know what you're saying. I just...I don't know what to do. We should talk to my dad. He'll know what to do," I replied. 

As if on cue, my dad walked into the bathroom to see me and Luke sitting on the floor, talking and discussing. "Calum...Luke, is it getting any better?" He asked. I shook my head. "Dad, I think it's been getting worse," I admitted.

My dad grew worried and knelt down next to me. "Calum, I think it's time to take you to Dr. Kawr. It's time to figure out what's wrong with you. I don't want this to get any worse than it could be." 

I sighed. Hospitals and doctor offices always scared me and, especially after I had to spend two weeks in one, I wasn't willing to go back. But my dad and Luke had a point. If I didn't go to a doctor and get treatment for this, it could get worse. And..well I didn't want that to happen. 

"Alright. We can go," I said. Luke and my dad sighed in relief. "Okay. I'll call Dr. Kawr and tell her we're coming in," my dad said. "Alright. Calum and I will wait in the living room until it's time to go," Luke replied. 

My dad nodded and walked out, making the phone call. I quickly washed my mouth with mouthwash and brushed my teeth to get rid of the disgusting taste in my mouth.

Luke then held my hand and we walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couches in the living room. Niko saw us and walked over. He sat down on my feet and I didn't hesitate to pet his soft and fluffy fur. 

"What do you think it is?" Luke asked. "It's kind of hard to tell. I mean, vomiting on a daily basis could mean anything. And I'm too worried to figure out what this could mean. I just healed fro the whole situation with Peter and now, this happened," I told Luke.