26.

Helloo. It's 1 in the morning where I live but, I wanted to write this. Imma rebel haha. Anyway, this chapter has a lot of stuff happening. So be prepared. ALL WILL BE REVEALED. Well one of two is revealed. Hahaha. 

Extreme fluff is in this chapter, because I am a fluff master. Writing fluff is, like, my thing. It's amazing. It gives me feels, like writing this chapter gave me extreme feels. Like, omfg. Anyway, enjoy! 

Dedication: niallsgirl1D4ever because of your nice comments! Thank you! And don't worry, I like what I read in our messages. 

I recommend listening to the song on the right ('The Reason' by Hoobastank). It kinda sets the mood for this chapter. Not like, the lyrics, but the background music. Yeah..

_______

Luke.

I took off my scrubs and put back on my regular clothes. During that, I constantly watched the doctors as they fussed over Calum and on what was right thing to do.

I was about to fight my way into the doctor wad until I was pulled back by the collar of my shirt. I looked back to see that Dr. Malik was holding me back, holding my shirt.

"Luke, Dr. Kawr has told me a lot about you. I know how much you care about Calum, but as much as you care about I can't let you go see him. You have to let the doctors help him now," Dr. Malik told me.

"But he's my boyfriend. You have to let me go. You have to let me see him. I promised him that I'd be there. Please, you can't do this to me," I replied, trying to escape from his grip. "I can't let you. I'm sorry," Dr. Malik apologized.

"Please just let me go! You can't do this to me! I have to be there for him! I have to hold his hand! I have to whisper him comforting words! Please!" I yelled, tears starting to run down my face.

"Luke, I'm sorry. I truly am. There's nothing more you can do. You have to leave Calum in the hands of the doctors. They're the only ones that can save him now," Dr. Malik told me.

He then waved his hand and motioned for Dr. Kawr to come towards him.

"Bring me the sedative for Luke. It's sitting on the counter," he told her as she nodded.

"What? Sedative? What are you doing to me?" I asked, shifting around. Dr. Kawr then walked over with a needle filled with a clear liquid.

"No no no please Dr. Kawr don't do it," I pleaded as she got the needle ready while Dr. Malik held me tightly.

Dr. Kawr sighed. "I'm sorry Luke. But this is for the better, for you and Calum. I promise, I'll come to you whenever we have news on him."

Before I could continue to protest, Dr. Kawr inserted the needle into my skin and pressed onto the plunger. Once I felt the sedative in my blood stream, I felt dizzy. The room started spinning and I couldn't even stand up straight.

And before I knew it, everything went black.

Ashton.

I patiently waited for Luke to come out with any news on Calum or the baby. Aaron did come but left when we told him that Luke and Calum didn't exactly have a suitcase with everything they needed. So he when to pack a suitcase and extra baby things we would need while Michael was outside calling Lillie and telling her what happened.

I could imagine by now that she was freaking out and wishing that she was back home.

I waited quietly until I felt my phone vibrate. I brought out my white iPhone and answered a call coming from Blake.