18.

Hello! Intense chapter. Just read it. You'll like it, hopefully. 

Dedication: Paper_Lanterns because your comment was just really nice. c: 

Chapter Song: I See Fire by THE Ed Sheeran. (I just really like this song. It has nothing to do with this chapter whatsoever.) 

- Gabie :) 

________

Calum. 

*A Few Weeks Later (on a Saturday)* 

I sat on the living room couch, waiting for Luke to arrive. Today was my four month appointment and Luke had insisted that'd he come along with me and my dad, even though he might not be the father. 

Since my encounter with Peter a few weeks ago, Luke hasn't left my side. We walked everywhere together. He'd walk me to my classes, even if it made him late to his own, text me if I was okay and if I wanted any food for my food cravings, and protect me and my baby from everyone that passed us in the hallway. 

It was pretty obvious that we were dating now so it put the rumors about us to rest.

That would only last for a couple of weeks. Since my dad and I found out that I was pregnant, he considered enrolling me into online classes, using my laptop.

He explained to me that I'd still be able to graduate with a high school diploma and I'd be able to 'relax' a little bit more, since Lillie told us that stress isn't good for the baby. And he thought it'd be safer for me and the baby because not everyone was okay with the idea of a guy (like me) being pregnant. 

I agreed to the idea because it was a good idea. The people at my school aren't used to anything 'not normal' (even though half of the people there are either gay or lesbian). If I showed up at school with a pregnant stomach everyday...let's just say the day wouldn't end too well for me.  

After I agreed to it, we started looking for different online schooling systems that would fit my needs for graduation. It took a few days, but my dad and I found a decent enough place for me to enroll. I start there on Monday and I haven't exactly told Luke or any of my friends for that matter. 

And honestly, I never really thought about how I'd finish school because I'd have a baby to take care of and all my time and energy would be used on the baby. 

I guess this would be a new experience. 

I suddenly felt a familiar weight on my feet and looked down to see Niko. He was sitting down and intently sniffing my growing stomach, trying to figure out what it was. I smiled and laughed, ruffling through his fur. 

"Niko, that's just my baby bump. It's nothing bad," I laughed, petting his head. He let out a small growl and started sniffing my stomach again and honestly it tickled a little bit. 

Suddenly, I heard a car pull into the driveway. I saw the Camry parked next to my Ford Focus and smiled, recognizing the car. Luke was here. I stood up and walked over to the door, opening it. 

I walked down the driveway and looked into the driver's seat, seeing Luke looking down at him small, iPhone screen. 

That boy can't live without his phone. 

I slowly opened the passenger door to his car and sat down. I then brought my lips close up to his ear.

"Hi Lukey." 

He jumped and dropped his phone, obviously frightened. I laughed when he placed his hand over his heart, steadying his breathing. He looked up and saw me, pouting.