14.

Hey! Sorry for the late update. I was out of town at a wedding and I had no time to update whatsoever. A few important things happens But I hope you like it. Enjoy! 

Dedication: It was SO HARD to choose one person to choose to dedicate this to because your responses on the last chapter were pretty amazing, but I choose this chapter to be dedicated to LifeIsLaston because she wrote a poem about my fanfic, Cake feels, and shrimp, which I was impressed with because I love shrimp. Haha. cx

Chapter Song: Beautiful Times by Owl City ft. Lindsey Sterling. 

- Gabie :)

_______

Calum. 

I woke up with Luke's arm around my waist. He had decided to sleep over so after our date we went to my room, talked, did a lot of kissing, and eventually fell asleep after a nice cuddle. And he must have planned it too because he pulled out a backpack clothes for him to wear. 

I grinned, feeling his arm around me. 

Luke must felt that I was awake because he ran his hand over my torso, feeling my chest and stomach. I felt his abs rub against my back as he continued to rub mine.

"Cal, are you awake?" He asked in a whisper. I smiled and turned around so I was facing him. "Yep, I'm awake. Good morning Lukey. Last night was amazing," I told him, kissing the tip of his nose. "I had an amazing night too," Luke replied, returning the same kiss on the tip of my nose. 

We both wore sweats to bed without a shirt on, so I examined his stomach, where a bruise occupied that space just weeks before.

"The bruise on your stomach is gone," I told him, feeling his stomach. "Yeah. It healed about a week ago. It was painful having that there for a week. It was hard to hug you," Luke said in a sad tone. "You can hug me now, without having it be a pain," I told him. "That bruise takes away a painful memory. So I'm glad it's gone," Luke told me. 

"Luke?" I asked. 

"Yeah Cal?" Luke replied. 

When I was in the hospital...you...you wouldn't tell me who did it to you. I want to know who did it," I told him. 

Luke's face dropped. "Calum...I...I don't think you should know. And I think I shouldn't have to tell you. It could...it could trigger something. It could trigger everything you went through in the hospital, Luke replied. 

"Please Lukey. I have every right to know," I told him. "I'm just trying to protect you Cal. So please just...drop it," Luke told me. "I want to know who's hurting you. Even if it triggers my hallucinations or insanity I want to know. Actually, I need to know. Not that I can protect you but...we could always watch out for this person," I told Luke, looking him in the eyes. 

Luke looked away then sighed. "Okay fine. It was...Peter. When you were in the hospital, he wanted to know where you were for whatever reason. Ash, Mikey, and I didn't tell him because...well for reasons. He doesn't have the right to. Anyway, after that, he beat us up. After I broke up with Maya, she went and told him where you were and he...he was touching and I'm pretty sure he would've started kissing you if we didn't walk in. He was acting as if both of you were dating and as if he didn't do anything to you. As if he wasn't the reason why you were there. And you were oblivious to the whole thing. I swear to god I was ready to beat him up, worse than he did to me, Ash, and Mikey, because he was touching you like that." 

It was silent for a moment.

"Luke...Peter hurt you?" I asked after that moment of silence. "Yes. It was Peter. He hurt me, Mikey, and Ash. But not as much as he hurt you," Luke replied, looking me in the eyes.