24.

Hey. First things first...

HOLY FUDGE NUTS CALUM HAS A BLONDE STREAK IN HAIR. WHEN I SAW HIS SELFIE ON TWITTER, I STARTED SWEARING LIKE A SAILOR, AND I COULDN'T EVEN BREATH BECAUSE GUYS, HE IS MY SUNSHINE. CALUM GIRL WHAT. JUST..he's so gorgeous omfg. It's my new home screen background for my phone. Haha.

But anyway, new update. It's like an update frenzy. Like I said, I wanna get in as much updates as I can before school starts, before my updates stay the same or happen less often. But anyway, enjoy!

Dedication: Lashton_Muke___ because of your nice comment. Thank you! c:

There's some fluff...that might do some damage to your Cake feels. I got hit pretty hard so..just a warning.

________

Luke.

I nervously paced the area of the waiting room, waiting for any news on Calum. I knew they only running a few tests but still, I was worried that something could go wrong.

"Luke, please stop worrying," Ashton told me. "I'm sorry I can't Ash. Calum is my pregnant boyfriend, who's been missing for a week with psychotic kidnapper that has an obsessive crush on him. Excuse me if I'm worried just a little bit," I replied, rubbing my hands together

"A little bit?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow.

I sighed and threw my hands my in exasperation. "Okay okay, a lot. I'm worried, more worried I should be."

"If this is how you're acting when we find Calum after a week of being kidnapped, imagine how you're gonna be like when Calum gives birth a couple of months from now," Lillie pointed out. "Let's just say that I don't want to think about it at this point," I replied.

I looked up and saw the doctor come out of the double doors. Once the doctor walked closer to us, I realized that it was Dr. Kawr.

"Luke?" She said to me.

"Dr. Kawr. Is there any news on Calum? Is he gonna be okay?" I frantically asked. "We're still running a few tests, but we'll allowing one visitor in now while he finish up. He is awake so you'll be able to talk to him," she replied.

I nodded and waved to the others as I followed Dr. Kawr through the doors. We walked for awhile until Dr. Kawr reached a door. She turned the doorknob and opened the door. She held the door open as I walked in, and closed it behind me.

The room was a pale white color. There were a few chairs across from the hospital bed in the room along with many medical equipment I didn't even know the name.

But my heart jumped when I saw the person in the bed.

Calum.

He was awake, but was laying down and resting his head in his pillow with a blanket covering his growing, still, baby bump and sore legs. His black hair was still sweaty and oily but it still shined. He was staring at the wall, most likely thinking.

"Calum?"

He turned around and smiled.

"Lukey. You're here," he said, smiling. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? I wanted to see you because I needed to know that you were okay. I was so worried about you love," I replied.

"I don't know if I'm okay Lukey, but now that you're here, I feel a lot better than I did before," Calum told me. "Cheesy now are we?" I asked, smirking. "Cheesier than cheesecake," he replied, sending me a cheeky smile.

I smiled and grabbed a chair. I pulled it up to Calum's bedside and sat down. I held his hand with both of mine and placed a soft kiss on his soft hand.