11.

Hey! This is kinda another filler...I'm sorry. But you get to hear more from Lillie, Michael's lover. She's a...very interesting character. You'll see. Haha. Enjoy! 

Chapter Song: Heads Up by Sam Tsui. 

- Gabie :) 

________

Luke. 

I walked into the school to see the hallways deserted, partially. Most people were running towards the cafeteria, telling me it was lunch time. 

The school day was already half done so I didn't need to come for the rest of the school day. But...I needed to fix something here. I'm sure if this waited any longer the problem would get bigger and it'd take a lot more time to fix. 

I walked down the hallway to my locker. I put in my combination to drop off textbooks and pick up binders to make up the homework I was going to get. 

When I closed my locker, I was Peter standing beside me, leaning on the locker next to mine. We were about the same height but that wasn't going to stop me from beating him up after what he did to Calum. 

"Peter," I roughly said, my hand clentched into a fist. 

"Luke. I didn't think you'd be here. I didn't see you in Maths and I thought you had skipped, which would've made me happy," Peter replied. 

"Why does it matter if I'm at school or not? You have nothing to do with me. It wouldn't make any difference if I was here or not," I protested, leaning against my locker. 

"Usually I enjoy it when you're not here at school. It's one less person to deal with. But today, I only wanted to see you here because I wanted to talk...about what happened yesterday," Peter said as I froze. 

What did Peter have to say about yesterday? 

"What do you want to know about yesterday? I thought it was straightforward with what happened, with what you did," I told him. 

"I just wanted to ask you a question. It has come to my attention that Calum wasn't in Maths either. It was just Michael and Ashton," Peter pointed out.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked, suddenly nervous.

"I was going to ask you where Calum is. So...where is he?" Peter asked. "Why would I tell you? Do you even remember what you did to him yesterday? I'm pretty sure that Calum doesn't want to see you!" I yelled.

"Now why should that matter? I always get what I want. And right now, I want to see Calum," Peter told me, smirking. "Why do you even want to see him?" I asked, annoyed. "I just want to talk to him that's all," Peter told me. 

"Well you can't see him. I'm not letting you. You wanna know why? Because you broke him. You broke him. He's having nightmares and hallucinations because of you. He can't sleep at night because of you," I growled. 

Suddenly, Peter grabbed my neck and held me up against my locker so my feet couldn't touch the ground. "Now who said any of that was my fault. You can't just go and blame people Luke. Now let me ask you this again Luke, and this time I want an answer. Where. Is. Calum?" He asked. 

"I'm not telling you. Ever," I roughly replied. 

Peter then let me go and dropped me to the ground. I fell on my knees and coughed a couple of times, trying to steady my breathing.

Before I could stand, Peter kicked me in the stomach, making me fall on my stomach. I groaned in pain as he kicked me against the row of lockers.