Really Long A/N (PLEASE READ)

Hello! Originally this A/N was going to go in the beginning of the next chapter but it got to be really long. It would've taken up a lot of the chapter so I just made it into another chapter.

SO THIS DOES CONTAINS SOME INFO SO PLEASE READ IT. 

It's literally one in the morning where I live BUT I HAD TO WRITE THIS. AN EXTREMELY FLUFFY CHAPTER AHEAD. IT MAY CAUSE EXTREME DAMAGE TO YOUR CAKE FEELS. It did some major damage to me, and I'm the writer. Haha. cx

And I added a HSM song in there so if you were obsessed with High School Musical like I was, congrats. You're my new bestie. c: If you're a hater, don't be hatin'. HSM is cool. 

But, some announcements.

1 - I've decided that there's going to be some kind of song to go with each chapter. So I'll be adding a youtube link to a certain song for each chapter. I kinda just decided to do that now so I'll be adding links songs to the previous chapters. So if you wanna check that out, go for it. This chapter's song is HSM3's song, 'Can I Have This Dance'. 

2 - Also, I'll start dedicating chapters to certain active readers, due to the success of this story and such. So if you comment something something funny that maks me laugh or if you just comment something really nice that just makes me smile, or anything that just makes my day, I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. So...it could be anyone really. So I suggest you be an active reader.

This next chapter's dedicated to my wattpad buddy, Kentrelia_Bishop because she messaged me on how amazing my story, Mine Forever, was and how much she liked it and such. And now she's read a few of my other stories and liked them as well. And basically we've been talking ever since. c: 

3 - Also, I just realized that I have reached 2,000 votes for all my stories combined. This is surreal. I didn't think I'd even exist on wattpad and that I'd be invisible to everyone. But some people did end up knowing of my existance and decided to read, vote, and comment on my stuff. Which makes me the happiest person, ever. Seriously. 

I want to thank all of you if you've read all of my stories or just this one and just taking 2 seconds out of your day to vote and a couple of minutes to comment something, which makes me so happy. Just guys just have...no idea. Idk. I'm extremely happy right now.

I think that's it. But the chapter's going to be up REAL soon. I just need to edit it and such to make it perfect. So it'll be up in about...10 minutes. 

Again, thank you SO MUCH. 

- Gabie :)