5.

Hello. I'm feeling sick, so I stayed home from church and wrote this chatper. Actually I started this on Wednesday and finished it now. And..it's more of a filler chapter. Sorry. :c (But this is the first chapter with the other boys' POV's, if that makes things better! c:)

- Gabie :)

_______

Ashton.

I pushed my way through a crowd of people, trying to find Michael.

Boy was I right. Peter, well not exactly Peter. His friends, was giving everyone alcohol or some sort of drug without even realizing it. He spiked every cup there and no one seemed to notice. 

Everyone I had pushed past screamed in my face and reeked of alcohol. Multiple people had tried handing me a cup but every time I had politely declined and walked away. I even had to knock a cup out of a guy's hand to tell him I didn't want it, but it was worth it. Peter, or his friends, whatever, would just have to clean that up later.

I never liked Peter, and him always talking to Calum was getting on my nerves. I always saw Peter as a stuck up football-ing douche after bulling me in Freshman year. Calum's told me many times that Peter's not all that bad and that he can be really nice, but I refuse to believe, until I see it myself. 

Whether people liked it or not that Peter's friends spiked their drink, I was going to murder them, and Peter, the first chance I got. They got Luke drunk without Luke even knowing it and just about every person here.

"Michael? Michael?" I yelled, pushing through people."Mikey where are you?" I yelled.

I didn't see him anywhere though.

I decided to look somewhere else so I walked outside into the yard. It was a massive yard with a pool and more space to just stand around and talk.

I looked and walked around the yard. And, at last, I spotted a familiar head of brown hair with dark red highlights. He was in the corner of the yard, leaning against a wooden fence.

I sighed in relief and started to walk over towards him. Luckily Michael dyes his hair every couple weeks. It'd be easier to spot him in places like this.

Once I reached him I saw him talking to a girl with, obviously dyed, brown hair with dark red highlights, like Michael's, except her hair was naturally curled, lightly. Her sky, blue eyes matched her look. She wore a simple t-shirt, skinny jeans, and black TOMS.

That was none other than Lillian (Lillie) Oakens. Michael's crush.

"So I told Sarah, you better tell her off before she tries to steals Steven. Like, that's how cruel and mean Katherine is. She was willing to take Steven away from Sarah like that because she was jealous. Sarah's my best friend, and if Katherine was going to take away Steven like that, I would've beat her to her death," I heard Lillie say as I stood near her and Michael. 

"You are a violent girl aren't you?" Michael asked, chuckling. "Well I can be, but I can also be sweet, nice, and caring. When people aren't trying to steal my best friend's boyfriend," she replied, smiling.

"I could see that. You are a beautiful and amazing girl," Michael told her as Lillie blushed.

"Hello lovebirds!" I exclaimed, stepping into their conversation. Lillie and Michael looked over to see me.

"Hey Ash!" Michael replied.

"Lillie, this is Ashton Irwin, but I call him Ash. He's one of my best friends and he's in our Chemistry class. Ash, this is Lillie Oakens," Michael introduced.