#4 - I Lost Touch With My Best Friend/Boyfriend!

Two people messaged me with somewhat similar problems, one saying she'd stopped talking with her Wattpad best friend and the other saying that she lost touch with her boyfriend on Wattpad.

I hope the two don't mind, but I decided to combine them

::

Hello, genie_us:

So I had this Wattpad friend that was my other best friend.

She was literally the sweetest, nicest, and funniest girl I'd ever met. 

Well, in June, she got deleted and I'm still missing her.

A LOT.

Oh, and I can email her from another website, it's one we made together, but I'm not sure  if I should email her because I'm just very socially awkward and I don't know how to put it.

So, should I email her, or just leave things to be?

::

Hello, you!

When I read this one, it was a no-brainer for me. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY MESSAGE HER! 

If anything, she may also be wondering if she should message you! I always say, you never know if you never try.

It's perfectly fine that you're socially awkward. Remember that sheknows that about you, beause I'm sure you'd mention it to her before (or she noticed that). So, don't let that stop you. 

You say that you don't know how to put it, so maybe you can say something like:

Hey besite!

It's been such a long time since you left wattpad and I've to say that I've been missing ya!

How've you been? What's new in your life? Tell me everything! I've some stories to tell you too;)

Reply asap, babe. IMY x

Lots of love,

Your Name.

So yea, something chilled like that would be sure to put a smile on her face. Just act as you normally would when you're talking to her, because it shouldn't be so hard for the both of you to get back on track once you get the train going!

In fact, message her now.

LIKE RIGHT NOW

I COMMAND YOU TOO!

Fingers crossed that she'll reply. Just remember, she's probably missing you just as much.

Tell me how it goes:)

-genie_us

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

::

Hey genie_us.

Well, you see I was in a long distance relationship with someone. We both loved writing and we were collaborating on a story together. After we started dating, my parents found out I was in a relationship with him, screamed "preadator" and grounded me for a year.

It's over now, and I've tried to message him a couple of times but he won't respond. I really want to explain what happened and get this cleared up, but I think he's mad at me...

We haven't spoken for a year, but I still have feelings for him. And whether I want to get back together - that depends on him. I really wouldn't blame him if he wanted to break up with me after this.

::

Heya!

I'm so sorry for all that happened, it must have sucked big time. 

Your parents were just watching out for you I guess, with all these stalker stories you hear of about internet dating. One year is crazy though, damn! I don't know how you could even survive that.

I know that it's possible to find  comfort and 'like' in someone who's miles away, though. 

A year ago, when you left, were you able to tell him why you were leaving, or at least to wait for you?

We can hope that he's going to reply soon. Do you have any other social media platform that you can contact him on? Have you tried those? 

Also, do you know any of the other wattpad friends that he has? If so, you can try and talk to them to see what's going on.

Okay, this is the hard part.

Honey, one year is such a long time that maybe he...maybe he moved on. The thing about a long distance relationship is that the only thing that can keep it going is talking to each other A LOT, like on a regular basis, and so without the talking, it's hard to feel connected to the person anymore. 

I'm really sorry but that may have been what happened.

What I'd say is that you just need to keep on trying to communicate with him. If he replies, you can begin to reconnect once more. But if he doesn't, maybe you should move on too.

Long distance relationships are emotionally taxing and they're best when you know that you'll meet the person. Babe, you're young. Find a guy around you who you can see in person so that you can have a little bit of 'fun' before you decide to commit to someone who's miles away.

Good luck xx

- genie_us