Chapter 1- "Thats just cheese and crackers brilliant."

Chapter 1

Me and my childhood best friend were sitting up in my older brother's tree house "wanna play hide and seek?" Nathan asked with a smile "yeah your it" i laughed climbing down out the tree house which was harder to do when you were six "fine" Nathan muttered putting his hands over his eyes "1.............2............3" Nathan counted while i ran to hide, i hid in the bushes in the corner of my back garden "19......20 coming ready or not!" Nathan said jumping down from the tree house.

Me and Nathan have been inseparable since we first met our mum's are bestfriends and next door neighbours so it was no surprise that we ended up friends "bell!" Nathan said looking about i giggled Nathan's head turned in my direction walking over "rawr!!" Nathan jumped looking in the bushes "found you!!" Nathan sang i smiled standing up from the bush wiping my muddy knees from kneeling down on the ground "Isabella, Nathan lunch!!" my mum shouted "race!!!" i shouted already starting to run, "i won!!" i sang sitting down at the table sticking my tongue out at Nathan who laughed "you started before me!!" Nathan argued i shrugged "still won!" i smirked.

"How are the little devils today then?" Karen asked, Nathan's mum "we're fine" i smiled "josh lunch!!" my mum shouted up to my nine year old brother "yeah coming" he said running downstairs "ew look its thing one and thing two" josh said scrunching up his nose at us "yeah am thing one and Nathan is thing two, we have tops that say it" i smiled.

Not realising my brother was trying to insult us.

My mum and Karen placed plates of sandwiches in front of us "thank you" me and Nathan said in sync "you two are freaky" josh said throwing a bit of bread at me i threw a grape back at him "stop!" my mum said me and josh frowned, we love each other, like brothers and sisters should but we fight like cat and dog.

We all finished our lunch me and Nathan running upstairs to my room "dress up?" I asked "yeah am the pirate" Nathan smiled I pulled out my dressing up box Nathan being a pirate and me being a princess "wheres the sword?" Nathan asked "josh" i rolled my eyes "come on" i said taking Nathans hand walking into Josh's room looking under his bed then there was running upstairs "Josh!" me and Nathan said in sync looking at each other, my brother didn't like it when i went in his room we hid in the wardrobe looking through the crack of the doors, josh walked in his room with a girl "josh has a girlfriend" i whispered giggling to Nathan then Josh's eyes when straight to the wardrobe opening the door me and Nathan fell out landing on the floor with a thud "what are you two idiots doing in MY room" josh said sounding mad "josh has a girlfriend" i laughed pointing to the girl sat on the bed "she not my girlfriend" josh said "am Laura" the girl said me and Nathan laughed "josh and Laura sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!!" me and Nathan sang "Shut up!!" Josh shouted shutting his bedroom door "you two are more girlfriend and boyfriend them me and Laura!" Josh said "are not!" I said stomping my foot, stubborn child "are to and to prove it i won't let you out till you two kiss on the lips" Josh smirked "ew noo ill get cooties" Nathan said crossing his arms "well then your not getting out!" josh smirked me and Nathan groaned turning to each other we both took a deep breath leaning forward slowly then our lips pressed together for a fast second before we pulled away fast wiping out lips saying eww.

Nine years later and we are both at the same school, Sylvia Young Theatre School. Its a good school and Sylvia her self is very nice some times scary but, me and Nathan both in the same year and in some of the same classes but while Nathan's tatlent was singing mine was acting by now i have been in about 7-8 movies not massive parts but little ones.

~*~

Getting woken up by Nathan jumping on you it not the best way to start the day "come on, get up its half six!"" Nathan said shaking my shoulders "go away!!" i moaned still hate the fact Nathan's sisters room is right across from mine so he can just swing on the tree branch and get in my room.