Chapter 26 (Part 2)

Victoria POV

Whilst we were at the salon, my phone went off notifying me of a message. When I checked my phone I could see it was from Jasper. He wanted me home so he could let of a little steam. Now that I was down for, not getting my nails done.

"I have to go home." I said to our group and many of them nodded. When I saw Kayla smile at me a pang of guilt hit me and I hated myself for what I was doing but it was for the greater good I kept reminding myself. I walks and motioned for the taxi that came passed to take me home.

Once I had arrived at the castle I walked towards Jasper's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. "Come in." He drawled, his accent exciting me.

I walked in swaying my hips. His eyes followed my movements, as his tongue darted out to lick his lips. He motioned me forward with his finger, I walked forward and settled on his lap. In an explosion of passion, we connected our lips, my fingers tangled themselves into his hair as his fingers dug into my hips, branding my waist with his hard grip.

I slowly untangle my fingers from his hair before trailing them down his chest sensually. They slipped under the hem of his shirt and pulled his top over his head. Once his shirt was off I trailed my hands over his chest eliciting a few groans from him, his shirt thrown to a forgotten part of his room. His fingers left my waist and tore my shirt away from my body exposing my  navy blue lace bra to the world. A smirk graced his face as he leaned in and nipped against my skin, a moan fell from my mouth carelessly. 

He slapped his hand up to cover my mouth, in hopes of muffling the noise. If one of the others heard what we were doing, they would remove us from the Volturi. It was taboo to take or use another's mate here and that's exactly what I was doing. However, that made it all the more fun.

The door creaked open and both of our heads jerked up to see Kayla staring at us with heartbroken eyes.  I could metaphorically hear her heart shattering. Jasper stood up to explain causing me to go crashing to the floor. 

Kayla POV

I could see Jasper talking to me but I couldn't hear him, it was as if I was underwater and all sound was cancelled out. He walked to embrace me in his arms but as his skin touched mine, I  no longer felt the pleasure, it felt like I was ablaze. I pushed him away as my heart shattered like the windows surrounding me did. 

Throughout the castle two screams were heard... mine and Alice's. 

In the air I saw a red ribbon that was going in two directions fade to black and snap. Another scream tore from my throat and I fell to the ground grasping at my chest where the pain was building up and up and up and up. Soon my body went numb and I felt nothing, like ice weaving a thick layer of protection on my skin.

Nothing but hatred for the pair before me!

A cold, distant look creeped into my eyes and the ice that took home inside me broke out, lashing out at everything. The thudding of footsteps coming our way brought me out of my rage. My head turned surveying the mess around me, windows were shattered, the floor was cracked and icicles the size of a great blade hung above me. The Kings stared at me with a look that was mixture of horror and awe. 

"What happened?" Marcus questioned before freezing. There was no longer a ribbon tying me, Alice and Jasper together. "Who broke the mate bond?" 

"Jasper did." My harsh and cold, no emotion was given away.  "I found him about to fuck Victoria." I snap as I turn to face the Kings. "I will be leaving in an hour, those who want to join me may. I will travel the world, make coven and live happily ever after." 

I turn on my heel and go to the throne room before stopping and facing Victoria "The saddest thing about betrayal is that it doesn't come from your enemies."