Chapter 21

(Thoughts are in italics)

Kayla POV

Standing in front of me was someone I never wanted to see again, and forgot about. Stood before me was Edward; who looked royally pissed. "Edward?" I say keeping my voice calm and my thoughts rational. 

"Where is she?" He snarled, his teeth bared at me. 

"Where is who?" I ask genuinely confused until it dawns on me. He wanted Bella back. "As if I'd tell you!" I snap.

Corin moved to my side quickly and a guttural growl came from behind Edward. Whilst Edward's growl was terrifying, this growl was oozing dominance and danger. It also came from, my kind, caring, sweet boyfriend. Alice moved to my side and gently pushed me behind her. Corin moved next to Alice so they created am protective shield. Edward lunged and instead of Alice or Corin getting injured a metallic screeching was heard. My eyes pried themselves open and I watched as Jasper dropped Edward's head.

I swallowed dryly. If Jasper  could do that to Edward what could he do to Alice or me? Jasper turned to face me and Alice. His once stunning golden eyes were now abyss black. He stood straight, his back rigid. His hands were clasped behind him again and judging from the wounded look on his face he could feel my fear.

"Darling, I won't harm you or Alice. I am the Major-Jasper's alter ego. he's told you about me?" Jas-The Major said calmly any trace of anger gone. He moved forward a step and I took two back. He could tell I was afraid of him and that it would take time but for now I was leaving him be. 

Jane walked into the room with Felix following behind her. Felix picked up Edward's decapitated body and head whilst Jane turned to me. "You are wanted in the throne room; its for Edward and Bella's trial. Chelsea and Afton are currently defrosting her." Jane explained before turning on her heel and walking back to the throne room. 

I walked into my wardrobe and started to pick out a dress, crown and a pair of shoes! Just so Aro didn't lecture me again about the proper etiquette of a princess.

Once I was dressed in new clothes I started to strut to the throne room

Once I was dressed in new clothes I started to strut to the throne room. I walked in proudly as I held my head up high. Bella and Edward had no power or control over me anymore. I sat on my throne with an unimpressed look on my face. Bella was escorted in by two lower guards who I had never met yet (I later found out their names were Kole and Dennis). She was forced to stop in front of Aro. Aro was quiet which was worse than when he was shouting; Caius was livid, the anger was painted on his face, and Marcus was sat there looking bored as usual. As I was deep in thought Aro had started the trial. 

"...do you plead Isabella?" Aro asked, I had only heard the last part of the sentence.

"Not guilty?" Bella questioned weakly. 

"Isabella did you push Kayla at the ball?" Marcus said plainly.

"Yes..."She trailed off until the penny dropped; she had just confessed she was guilty of treason.

"Felix." Aro said waving his hand, seconds later Isabella's head rolled across the floor. Bella was dead.

3rd POV:  

Edward let out a scream of anguish and a deep growl emitted from his chest.

Bella's head rolled over to Edward, her cold dead eyes staring into his guilty ones whilst Kayla looked on with a devious smirk.

Little Devil