Chapter 19

Kayla POV

Caius led me to my room where Jasper and Alice were in a heated argument. "It's not fair!" Alice screamed.

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was doing that." Jasper sighed.

"What going on?" I ask as I flop onto the bed after throwing my crown onto the bedside table.

"Jasper keeps hogging you! I want to spend time with you!" Alice whined lying down next to me; I look up to tell Jasper to share me to see that he had left. "Will you spend more time with me?" 

"Yes Ali. What would you like to do?" I ask curiously. Turns out Alice wanted to go shopping, so here we are going to the Kings to ask for a guard. I sigh, as she opens the throne room doors.

I'm sick of this room.

I get into a staring contest with Felix and a cough broke us up from our little fight, I look up sheepishly when I see Aro looking at me expectantly. "Pardon?" I ask meekly.

Aro rolled his eyes and repeated his question, "Which guard are you taking?" 

Instantly I said "Felix."

"Say it faster next time." Felix laughed before getting glared at by Caius which effectively shut him up. Alice grabbed my hand and dragged me towards my room, Felix followed behind us like a sheep.

Baaaahhhh

Alice pushed me into my wardrobe after telling me to change my clothes. A sigh slips past my lips and I can hear Felix snicker and then a slapping sound and him yelling "What the fuck Alice? That hurt!" I walk out my wardrobe looking stunning if I don't say so myself!

 A sigh slips past my lips and I can hear Felix snicker and then a slapping sound and him yelling "What the fuck Alice? That hurt!" I walk out my wardrobe looking stunning if I don't say so myself!

Felix's jaw dropped to the floor as I walked out the wardrobe

Felix's jaw dropped to the floor as I walked out the wardrobe. "You look stunning!" He gushed as Alice inspected my outfit.

"I agree." Alice said finally. "Lets go!" She cheered grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the garage, were a variety of cars sat, waiting to be driven. However one car stood out most- a black Porsche. Felix had grabbed the keys so we were driving whatever car he grabbed the keys of. When the lights indicating that the cart was unlocking I had a internal party. We were driving the Porsche! We all climbed in and everyone was smiling. I turned on the radio as the song 'Fuck You Betta' by Neon Hitch came on the radio. Within moments we were at the shopping mall. 

I climbed out the car and joined hands with Alice.We walked into the mall hand in hand. Many people turned to stare at us and either I stared back until they looked away for Felix would cough and they would scurry off. "Where first Ali?" I ask looking around the mall.

"Gucci!" Alice cheered, steering us towards the store. Watch out Gucci here comes hurricane Alice I warned silently as I watched Alice skip into the store. I walked into the store to see Alice looking through the racks. I headed towards the shoes as Felix explained what was going on. In the end I ended up buying four pairs of shoes.Felix headed back to the car quickly to put the bags in the boot. Me and Alice had drifted into an antique dress shop. She didn't really like these dresses but I adored them and brought quite a few of these dresses. 

I walked out with four bags and Felix took them and muttered "Am I gonna have to tell you to stop shopping?" 

I laugh and shake my head, "No but we might have to tell Ali that."

Alice rolled her eyes and dragged me into our next shop- Ralph and Russo where I got some beautiful stilettos, five pairs to be precise. Felix was gonna hate me. We continued shopping but couldn't find anything else we liked so we headed home and in good time as well. As soon as we walked into the castle, it started pouring down with rain. 

"Ali want to do a catwalk tonight?" I ask looking at her expectantly. "We could do it with Rose, Esme, Corin and Jane. Jane and Corin were my best friends from the Volturi. No one could ever beat Ember and Hades! 

Ember and Hades! They would've thought I died! I can't talk to them anymore... Sadness settled upon me like the storm did outside. Alice gently brought me into a hug, "Your thinking about Ember and Hades aren't you?" Her voice was gentle and soft as if she was talking to an upset child. "I'm sorry Baby." Alice said leading me to my room by my elbow. I sat on the bed until Alice pushed me down and curled up next to and encased me in her arms.

"I heard about a catwalk going on." Rose said walking in with a sad smile plastered on her face. I nod looking up at her through my lashes. 

"Then let's do it!" Corin cheered walking in. I was ushered into my wardrobe and into the first outfit. As I walked out all the girls wolf whistled me I grab Corin and drag her in with me. I change into my second outfit and force Corin into one of my many other  dresses. We both walk out and both girls laughed at the annoyed pout on Corin's face. We did this continuously until early morning the next door. Every time I would change I would drag one of them in their with me.