Chapter 22

Third POV

Edward snarled and the guards sprang into action. Edward swiftly dodged Felix but barreled into Demetri. Demetri swung him around and Edward crashed into the marble ground, shattering from the impact.

A feral growl echoed around the room as Jasper/The Major walked in. Demetri moved away from Edward which allowed him to leap onto his feet. However he was forced onto his knees by the Major.

"You will not touch her; You will not hurt her; You will not go near her; Otherwise I will tear your throat out with me teeth" He threatened, his eyes blazing.

Edward whimpered and bows his head in submission. Aro chuckled darkly "Do what you want with him."

The Major nodded and tore every single one of Edward's fingers off. After all his fingers were gone the Major ripped his head off.

A scream fell from Kayla's lips and she did one thing she swore she would never do again. 

She ran. 

She ran from her problems. 

She ran from her mates. 

She ran from her kingdom. 

She soon realised she was in Canada. 

She walked around looking pathetic until a random stranger put their jacket around her shoulders. There before her was a beautiful redhead just like her.

"Hi I'm Victoria. It's a pleasure to meet you your highness." Victoria mocked.

"Hi Victoria, I would introduce myself but you know me." Kayla laughed. Victoria and Kayla headed towards what looked liked an abandoned cabin. Turns out it was Victoria's cabin and Kayla was allowed to stay for a while. (As long as she wanted).

The next few days passed in a blur. Soon  Kayla had been the missing Princess for three days!

"Victoria!" Kayla shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Kayla and Victoria were going to go shopping for some clothes that are suitable for this weather for Kayla.

"Let's go I'm here!" Victoria said laughing. Victoria and Kayla had quickly become friends after they both showed their hatred for Isabella and Edward, who were now dead Kayla informed Victoria.

-timeskip cuz I'm too lazy to write them shopping-

Once they arrived home Kayla quickly changed out of Victoria's clothes into one if her new outfits.

"You look amazing!" Victoria gushed once Kayla came downstairs. Kayla smiled and hugged Victoria. "This was on the table for you." She said handing Kayla the letter that was on the table.

Kayla opened the letter with trembling hands after she recognised the handwriting and stamp.

The letter read:

My dearest Kayla,
                                I understand that my actions towards Edward have acted you since you haven't met the Major yet: at least not properly. It has been torture the pass few days you have been away from me and Alice. Alice had refused to speak to me as she blames me for making you run away. The castle is in chaos, the Kings are becoming more cruel, Alec and Jane never come out of their room unless it's for a trial. Demetri never hits on anyone and Felix... Felix never cracks anymore jokes. They do their orders in silence and go back to what they were originally doing. The flowers in the garden have started to wilt as innyour happiness was keeping them alive not the sun. Carlisle has locked himself in his office only ever letting Alice in when she starts to cry. I know it's my fault and that if I hadn't lost control you wouldn't have ran. But please come back even if you don't speak to me. This castle doesn't feel like home without you........
                           Jasper

The letter fell from Kayla's hands and fluttered to the ground and five words left her mouth. "I need to go home."