Chapter 9

Bella POV
I handed Mike the money. "Make sure it hurts her badly." I growl. She won't take this from me. I always knew I was meant more than just a pathetic human. I was born to be a vampire!

Edward would change me and we would live together forever. Then they met Kayla and liked her better than me. She has be removed from my happy ending. I mean who's gonna miss her? I watch as Mike drives away with one task on his mind. One that would end in a funeral...

Kayla POV
We had finished the picnic and Jasper had told me the family secret. No I wasn't scared just slightly wary. Especially for next week; that I was dreading. I must of been really quiet since Jasper called out to me "What's wrong Darling?"

"What about periods?" I blurt before going a deep crimson.

Jasper exploded into laughter. "That's dead blood, it doesn't affect us."

I went a darker shade of red. I shake my head and climb off of Lightning. I walk into the house my cheeks painted red. Emmett raised an eyebrow and Rosalie laughed.

"I'm heading to bed because it's half ten. What the fuck?" I screech. We'd been out since half twelve how was it half ten at night?!

Carlisle chuckled and watched as I sprinted up the stairs.

-Timeskip-

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping. Who the hell am I kidding. I felt like I had been to hell and back, it was fucking raining and the birds had flew away in fear of my wrath.  I climb into my shower and allow the water to wash my stress and little to no sleep away.  I climb out the shower feeling energized and ready for the day.

I climb into the outfit I had put together with Alice and Jasper's clothes. we were shopping today for some clothes for me.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, my feet padded across the floor

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, my feet padded across the floor. I climbed on the stool and Esme placed a plate of scrambled egg, and bacon infront of me. "Thanks Mama!" I cheer before eating the plate. Soon I was swept off my feet (literally) by Alice and she started to drag me towards the door. 

"Lets go!" She chirped skipping towards the jeep. "Emmett said we could borrow the jeep." She opened the door for me and helped me in before getting in herself. We drive towards the town and within three hours I have six new outfits.

 We drive towards the town and within three hours I have six new outfits

With a final hour I found a final outfit

With a final hour I found a final outfit. It would have to my favourite outfit that I'd bought. I thought I was gorgeous, Alice had said her thoughts- the outfit is hideous- was her words. 

*Time Skip*

After five exhausting hours of shopping and walking me and Alice were finally heading back to the car. I was so thankful we took a big car as the amount of clothes and shoes were in mountain size by now. Alice had told me to go on ahead to the car as she needed to quickly buy one more thing and I, being the helpful person I am, offered to also put her bags away.

I had crossed the almost deserted car park and was now putting all the neatly folded clothes into the leather boot when the screeching of tires and the harsh burning smell of wheels on tarmac invaded by senses.

I spin around on my heel and let out a ear-shattering scream as the car slammed into me. I felt my body go airborne, there was a moment of bliss and peace until I came crashing to the ground. A sickening crack tore through the air as my body collided with the car once again. It came to a stop and I felt everything fading, the world was hazy and going black. The last thing I saw was Alice staring at my body; horror stricken.

Alice POV

I watched helplessly as her body flew through the air. A shriek ripped from my throat as I rushed to her side. I could hear her heart stuttering. The ambulance soon arrived at the scene, my anger flared as I saw Mike behind the wheel, clutching his head in agony. They loaded her limp body onto the ambulance, I climbed in the back with her. I lace fingers our fingers together knowing this would be the last time I see her- as a human.