Chapter 11

Kayla POV

My eyes flew open and I shot up. The world was so much clearer, I could see all the dust particles and every detail of the wooden cabinet that stood before me proudly. I turned my head slowly observing my surroundings. I saw two unfamiliar faces staring at me in shock. 

"Hello?" I ask quietly, shocked at the sound of my own voice. What had happened to me? It sounded so sultry and like wind chimes. To be honest I missed the deep bass like voice I once had. "Where am I?" I said out loud, the two people that were here had vanished and two familiar people were in their place.

"Volterra, Italy" Esme said soothingly. I knew they could see the hints of fear that shone through my eyes. 

"Why are we in Italy? The last thing I remember is....." I trail off not remembering what had happened. "I was shopping with Alice then it was just black. Suddenly I felt someone bite me? Then all I could feel was a blinding pain as if someone was burning my skin with an iron poker." Panic started to flood my senses until a wave of calm weaved through me. I looked up to see Jasper. 

But it wasn't MY Jasper, this imposter stood with his hands clasped in front of him, his back straight as if he had a metal pole holding it up; and frankly it scared me. His mouth was set in a grim line and stared at me with cold calculating look. The look faded and relief painted his face his sprinted to me his lips crashing against mine.  "I missed you so much Darling" He sobbed dryly. I held him gently slowly figuring out what had happened.

"I died." I said bluntly. "I died, Mike crashed into me with his car and I died. that's why we were here. You turned me and I'm only 15!" I scream anger coating my veins. 

"Please calm down love." A brown haired man sighed. "Your not 15,it took two years for the venom to work so you continued aging. Your actually 17."

I couldn't believe it. I was asleep for two years? My mind couldn't comprehend this new information and my knees buckled underneath my weight. In an instant, Jasper was at my side cradling me as if I was a small child needing comfort.

This was who I am now, a vampire. I was a strong, beautiful creature and I there was nothing i could do to change it.

The brown haired vampire spoke again "If you are alright, my brothers request to meet you at once."

At that moment, Alice had stormed in using her vampire speed and looked at the man in disbelief; "You only give me a short amount of time to get her ready?" she demanded.

Alice ushered the men out of the room and fitted me in a lace and satin gown fit for a princess. Its detailed sculpting molded my body, enhancing my natural curves giving me a soft yet seductive vibe.

 Its detailed sculpting molded my body, enhancing my natural curves giving me a soft yet seductive vibe