Chapter 6

Jasper had called Esme and she was preparing me a new room, Emmett and Carlisle were bringing their cars over to pick up all my stuff. Jasper hadn't left my side this entire time but I didn't mind.  Soon I was on the way to my new home.

When we arrived I was hugged my everyone except my sister's boyfriend, Edward. He just glared at me and scoffed. I understood he didn't want me here instantly. Alice took my hand and gently lead me to my new room. "Esme said you liked Space and constellations, so we made your room galaxy themed." She chirped.

I nod overwhelmed by everything, when I walked into my room; my jaw dropped. When she said galaxy I didn't realise how much effort was put into my room! The entire ceiling was a night sky with clouds. The walls were a star shower falling onto clouds. It even had a bathroom!  I laugh before running and jumping on my bed.  

I hug Alice and gently say: "Thank you so much. Do you know where I could find Esme?"  She nodded and thought deeply. 

"She'll be in the kitchen. After that we'll introduce you to everyone else." 

I nod and happily follow Alice a sense of safety once again came from Alice.  We travel through the house before somehow getting to the kitchen. Esme looked up from the cookbook "Hello sweetie." 

"Thank you for taking me in and decorating the room I'm in." I say politely. I can just feel someone's gaze burning my neck. I swallow thickly and turn around to see Bella. I take a step back and hit the counter.

A sharp voice cuts through the air. "Don't you dare Isabella!" A beautiful blonde women snaps, her glare worse than Bella's. Bella looked taken aback as if no one had spoken to her like that and it was the truth, no one had spoken to Bella like that. She was used to getting what she wants.

"Don't do what?" Bella asked acting innocent as if she didn't know what she just did. 

"Don't you dare say any thing to that girl of it's horrible!" The woman snarled. "She's already been kicked out of her home,and you just want to rub it in. Her world has been thrown upside down! Tore apart!"