Chapter 2

All pictures belong to original owners. I own none!

Esme stood outside laughing at my awed expression. "The inside is better than the outside." I snapped out of my trance and rushed to her side once the first drop of rain hit.

Soon we were inside and Carlisle was making a stuffed crust pizza for me. "What about you two?" I ask quietly as I watched him make my food.

"We've already eaten love," Carlisle responded rolling the dough out. "What do you on your pizza?"

"Pepper and salami please." Carlisle nodded as applied the toppings.

Two sets of footsteps echoed through the house and two stunning people walked into the kitchen.The girl had melted topaz eyes and short brown hair that looked stunning. She walked with the grace of a ballet dancer. The man however had the same melted topaz eyes but long curly blonde locks. He walked with power and dominance, like a soldier.

A cough behind me made me turn my head and blush. "Well your pizza is done." Carlisle chuckled. I thank him and start to eat the pizza aware of the people behind me,staring.

"Jasper, Alice stop staring it's rude!"Esme chided the pair of them as they gave a sheepish smile.

The two teens sit next to me and the accent from the male makes me swoon internally.

What is it with Texan accents? I thought as pale pink coating my cheek.

The male coughs and introduces himself,"Hi I'm Jasper Hale." I nod and keep staring at my half eaten pizza. 

"And I'm Alice Cullen,"the lady continued. Jasper smirked as the blush on my cheeks darkened.

Suddenly, Under the sea from the Little Mermaid started blasting and I scrambled to grab my phone and answer. "Hey Papa!" I cheer! I could hear him roll his eyes.

"Home time sweetie." He says softly. I pout and Jasper scowls at my happiness   changing to sadness. I nod forgetting he can't see me before facepalming.

"I'll be home in ten Papa." I say sincerely.

Carlisle raised and eyebrow and I give him a sad smile. He grabbed the keys before packing the rest of the pizza into a box  and handing me the said box. I send him a grateful smile and wave to Alice and Jasper before following Carlisle to the car.

The car drive home is a comfortable silence and when we arrive at my house Carlisle turned to me. "Stay safe honey." He said gently, Carlisle and Esme had been more like parents to me than my actual parents. I loved my Father but sometimes he can't do basic things.

I nod and climb out the car and climb the steps into the house. "Papa?" I call as Dad walks out the kitchen. I hand him the box of pizza. "Dinner is served" I tease.

He nods and I head up to my bedroom thinking about my list of chores tomorrow and of Bella would like me or not. I rolled my eyes and climbed into bed hoping that Isabella wasn't like Mother.