Chapter 8

When I awoke the next morning with Jasper opening the curtains. "Morning Boo!" He laughed.

I growled and rolled over. "Two more hours." I mumble.

"I want to take you out on a picnic!" He whined flopping onto the bed. "Rose has already got you an outfit and a bunch of clothes currently."

I groan but drag myself out of bed. "Get out!" I throw a pillow at him as he closes the door, so sadly instead of hitting him it bounces of the door harmlessly.

I walk into the wardrobe and shook my head at the outfits. It was the ones I tried on yesterday. I grab the purple outfit.

Once that was on, I skip down the stairs into the kitchen

Once that was on, I skip down the stairs into the kitchen. "Heya Mama Esme!" I cheer flopping down onto the stool.

"Hiya sweetheart!" Esme laughed, she passed me a plate of pancakes.

"Thank you." I say sincerely as I start to eat my pancakes. Jasper walks in with a blanket and Esme passed him an picnic basket.

Bella stumbled down the stairs causing me to choke on my food. Rose quickly patted my back, she leant forward and whispered "She won't try anything whilst I'm here!"

As she sat down you could see a giant hickey on her neck. "Did you enjoy last night Isabella?" Rosalie teased. "We could hear you over the tv!"

Bella went bright red and refused to look up as if the marble island was her favourite thing.

Jasper coughed "Ready to go Kayla?" I nod and follow him quickly. We head towards the back of the house.

"Oh my god! You have horses!" I screech as the magnificent beasts come into view.

"The black one is mine

"The black one is mine. His name is Thunder. The white one is yours; her name is Lightning. They were sold as pair." Jasper said smiling at the awed look on my face. 

"She's mine?" I look at Jasper hope lighting up my face. Jasper nodded opening the paddock gate and whistled. Both of them came running over to us. The white one sniffed me and gently nuzzled me after. I internally squealed. Until I actually screamed when Jasper placed me on her back. 

"What are you doing?" I scream, my muscles tensing up in fear, suddenly a wave of calmness travelled through me and my muscles unwound instantly. Confusion swept through me but I pushed it to the back of my mind and focused on now. With Jasper teaching me how to ride a horse.

"Now your ready!" He laughed climbing on Thunder and riding off leaving me to follow him.

"Wait!" I laugh spurring Lightning to follow him. We soon reached a meadow filled with beautiful flowers.