Chapter 25

"What's wrong love?" Jasper teased as he grabbed his clothes and walked back into the bathroom.

"You ass." Kayla muttered as she changed into another dress for the next trial that she had to attend as soon as she was ready.

Alice sat down behind Kayla and started to effortlessly style Kayla's hair. "Now get ready. The Kings won't like if your late." Alice chided. Kayla rolled her eyes and started to get ready and climbed into another expensive dress.

Kayla quickly gave herself an once over in the mirror before rushing to the throne room

Kayla quickly gave herself an once over in the mirror before rushing to the throne room. "I certainly wasn't missing this room." She said to herself before bursting into a fit of giggles.

When she reached the doors the guards stationed there opened them for her. Kayla walked into the throne room with elegance and power seeping off of her. This made the Kings proud because she was slowly seeing the power and authority she had other the people in this castle.

She sat in her throne and had a bored look on her face. The look on her face mirrored the look on Caius' face. Aro stepped off his throne and towards Victoria.

"So you want to join the Volturi hmm?" Aro asked circling Victoria. Victoria nodded, not saying anything in case she said something wrong.

"We expect worded answers!" Caius yelled. Victoria and Kayla both flinched back at the dangerous shout.

"Sorry." Victoria said softly, as her eyes dropped to the marble floor. "Yes. I would like to join the Volturi!" Victoria said with a hard voice though it still slightly shook.

"Why?" Aro asked. "What talents do you have to offer?"

"I have no extra talents however I am rather smart." Victoria said. Marcus  looked at Victoria's posture. As he watched Aro circle her, her posture changed. She went from relaxed to tense and her body went still.

"Fine you can join the Volturi." Aro said noticing the pleading look on Kayla's face.

Jasper POV:
I walked out of the bathroom with the towel hanging low on my waist when I heard Kayla asking for me. I knew that I had scared her but god had I missed her.

The three weeks she was gone basically killed me and Alice. Only after Alice had the vision did I start actually looking after myself again.

"Whats wrong love?" I teased as I walked out and answered Kayla's question asI grabbed my clothes. I then walked back into the bathroom to get dressed.

I looked at the mirror and stared at the person staring back at me. It was as if I was a completely different person. Instead of having topaz eyes I had a pair of deep crimson red eyes. My facial structure was much more defined. My jaw was sharp and my cheekbones were able to seen now.

All because I drank human blood.

I look down at the outfit I had pick out for myself and laughed. Me and the Major were getting stronger meaning we could take over the kingdom from the Kings.