Chapter 33

I stared at the yacht and took a deep breath. I knocked on the side of the yacht, which drew out a tall green-haired female motioning for me to follow her. According to the rumours if they don't like me they'd kill me but if I was one of the lucky ones...

The girl glided in front of me and only my feet were making the noise as we walked through the silent boat. We walked int£o the lounge to be greeted with 10 pairs of crimson red eyes focusing intently on me.

"Can I help you?" The leader asked. According to the rumours her name was Kayla and she was known as the Vampiric Queen. Apparently they were vampires. I took a deep breath and when I saw the small blonde roll her eyes; I knew the rumours were true.

They are vampires!

"According to the rumours circling Croatia and my hometown, you are vampires that are travelling the world searching for coven member. I was hoping that I could perhaps I could join and be part of your coven." I say my voice shaking despite my best efforts to keep it steady.

Kayla raised her hand and lazily waved it.  As the small blonde stepped forward a voice rang out.

"Wait!"

Everyone turned to face a guy who looked absolutely stunning.

"What is it Luke?" Jane asked confused.

"He's my mate!' He yelled running to my side and pulling him to me. Kayla smiled softly and nodded.

"Looks like you will be greeting death but you will be waking from it Siva." The women said before a sharp pain was felt in my neck and everything faded to black.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van 💙 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 (𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 1) 💙 🎉