𝟙𝟟. 𝔼𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖

Short chapter. Sorry, dunno how I'll be going to do this

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

The group of you walked through the jungle when nighttime arrived. You studied the large tree, realizing it was thicker than you imagined.

You helped Beetee wrap the wire around the tree tightly, getting the plan in motion.

"Alright, (Y/N), Johanna, Katniss, you three run the wire. Make sure it's all in the water, then go to the 2 o'clock center." You nodded, getting a hold of the wire. Katniss looked at Peeta in longing and need. "Why can't Peeta come with me and you guys can guard Beetee?"

"You all agreed to keep me alive until midnight, correct?" Beetee asked, Katniss, confirming the plan you all made.

"There's one career, plus any threat the jungle might give us, he needs the three guards to help protect the tree." Finnick said.

"Is there a problem?" You called out. Katniss shook her head after that, not wanting to cause an argument. She kissed Peeta one last time before going with you and Johanna.

You gave one last look at Cato before heading off to continue.

Cato and Finnick went over to go defend the tree, as Beetee continued tinkering with it.

"Come on, I want to put as much distance between this beach as I can." Johanna groaned. You nodded in agreement.
Katniss stopped all of a sudden. "There's something," She tried tugging on the wire, as it didn't budge.

She tugged it once more, and it snapped. Looking above, you saw Enobaria heading up to you three. As Katniss was about to notch an arrow, you slammed the back of your axe to Katniss, knocking her out for a second. She blacked out for a second, waking up to feel Johanna cutting into her arm, as she removed the tracker, causing Katniss to scream in pain.

"Shh shh!" Johanna shushed Katniss, putting some of the blood on Katniss's neck. "Stay, down!" You hissed quietly. The two of you chucked your axes at Enobaria, missing.

Weaponless now, you two immediately made a break for it. "Let's go! We got the girl already, let's get out of here!" You called out to your partner, as you two ran off your separate ways.

"Johanna, (Y/N) where are you?!" Finnick called out, as Katniss hid behind a small ledge. She realized Peeta could be in danger, as she ran to the tree. She saw someone throw a spear at the force field, realizing it was Beetee. She investigated the weapon, seeing a coil of the wire wrapping around it. A cannon boomed.

"Peeta!!" She cried, looking around. You at the mean time, ran back, looking for Katniss. Cato and the rest of your allies were long gone.

Finnick had beat you to her. "Katniss where are you?!" He cried, looking at Katniss as she had an arrow notched to Finnick's heart. If she shot it, Finnick would be dead.

"Katniss...remember who the real enemy is!" Finnick cried, causing Katniss to stop. Yet again, she's heard that line before. From her mentor. She lowered her bow in confusion, too many thoughts swirling around her head.

Thunder boomed, causing the two to look up. The dark clouds were now a neon blue, as the lightning contained in them was being prepared to strike. Katniss looked down to see one of the coils. An idea struck her head, as Finnick yelled at Katniss, having a feeling that he knew what she was doing.

"Katniss get away from that tree!" But Katniss didn't listen, only tightly wrapping the coil around an arrow. She strung it, aiming towards the fake ceiling that trapped her and her allies.

"Katniss get away from that tree!" Finnick yelled once more, sprinting towards Katniss.

Only seconds after did the tree strike, as Katniss released the arrow. She fell, due to the explosion of the lightning. Finnick himself, was knocked too.

You had just appeared to see the sight of peacekeepers, starting to go near a certain person. Katniss. They haven't noticed her, so you quickly shoved Katniss down a hill, alerting the peacekeepers to your location. They saw you, as you instantly ran off. There was something that you realized too late, once you ran out of breath. Your legs gave our after running for too long, you fell down, you had trouble breathing with the hot air. You still had your tracker. It was too late to do anything, the peacekeepers have already gotten a hold of you. You blacked out.

Katniss saw you push her down the hill, getting her away from whatever was going to harm her. You had saved her life. That's a debt she'll never be able to pay.
-

Katniss woke up, to see Finnick, Plutarch, Cato, and Haymitch talking amongst each other. Cato was distressed, and Finnick looked just the same. Katniss glared at them.

"What the hell are you all doing here?" Katniss growled, angrily at Plutarch.

"We couldn't tell you with Snow watching, it was too risky." Haymitch replied.

"Katniss, you were our goal all along. You, are the mockingjay." Plutarch said.

Katniss looked at them all, angrily. "Where's Peeta?!"

No one responded, until Haymitch spoke, yet again. "He still had his tracker in his arm. Johanna and (Y/N) cut yours out."

"He's in the Capitol. Along with (Y/N) and Johanna."

Katniss lost it. She immediately slapped Haymitch, trying to attack him, as the others watched. Plutarch sedated Katniss with a needle, knocking her out.

Cato, however, was still distraught with what he heard. You were long gone. In the Capitol.

Short and choppy, I don't care, I didn't really know what to write for this, sorry