𝟙𝟛. 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

To be honest, I have no freaking clue how I'm going to do the tour. Majority of it will be me skipping most of the districts. Because like, I don't know how to write speeches. We're also going to add the reaping of the 75th Quarter Quell here.

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

Cato and you had to get ready for the cameras that appeared at District 7 for the start of your tour, so the two of you had to go into your own homes. The cameras had started up and you left your house. Because it was in the middle of winter, you wore a leather jacket along with a black scarf. You walked out of your house and smiled at the camera, waving as you walked down the steps of your home. At the same time, Cato had done the exact same thing, smiling and waving to the camera.

The two of you met in the middle, hugging each other tightly. Unfortunately, you two slipped on some snow, Cato hovered on top of you. You could hear Caesar commenting about how he hopes you two were alright. You didn't focus on that. You focused on Cato's beautiful eyes, and his lips pressed to yours, kissing you softly. You heard the crowd cheer as you two laid there, not wanting to break the kiss.

"Ahem, hello? Anybody home? Should we come back later?" Caesar called out jokingly, causing Cato to pull back, helping you off the ground as the two of you laughed lightly.

"Sorry Caesar!" You smiled sheepishly.

"No no! It's your day, it's your day— so! How's everything going?" Caesar commented, you could see him smiling - well, even though you can't see him - you could feel him smiling with the cheerful tone.

Cato had held you close to him, facing the camera. "Things are great here in 7! Thanks to the Capitol, we've been able to be closer than ever."

"One house close." You commented, making everyone laugh, including Cato.

"Wonderful! We'll be checking up on you two later throughout the tour!" Caesar called out, as you two waved goodbye to the cameras. Your Capitol escort called out for everyone to get ready to go straight to the train. You smirked at Cato mischievously.

"Last one to the train is a slowpoke!" You teased, sprinting ahead of him without warning. Cato let out a cry, calling out 'Unfair!' before running after you.

You two boarded the train, sitting down at the dining hall with your mentors. Whilst you two were having some food, your mentors explained how the tour will work.

"You two will say some speeches in every District well, except 7, and then go to the Capitol. You can say something about the fallen tributes of each district if you want, but that's not mandatory." Johanna picked her nails when explaining. You stiffened a little, knowing you'd need to give a speech about some people you killed.

Brutus spoke up. "If you don't want to talk about the fallen tributes you don't know or feel bad for, then you can simply give out a pity speech to try and give them some sympathy." You shrugged.

"I can do that part. Turns out I can convince people easily." You played with some of your vegetables sitting on your plate, losing the appetite when you remembered you'd need to go make a speech about Clove. Cato looked at your plate.

"You need to eat, (Y/N)." You shook your head, refusing to take a bite out of the vegetables laid out for you. Cato sighed, poked a vegetable with his fork and faced you.

"Say 'Ah'~"

"Cato what are you-"

Too late. Cato put the vegetable in your mouth before you had anytime to complain. You puffed your cheeks out, pouting at Cato's action while he chuckled. You rolled your eyes and chewed on the vegetable and swallowed, picking up your fork to eat more. Either you eat now or have Cato feed you.