Smol question (please read it affects some of the story)

Ok so, I have something I need to ask you readers. Mainly because I love writing this however I want you to enjoy the content I make.

Before I ask the main question, to anyone who found this book, picked it up, added it to their library or reading list for whenever and you see this update WITHOUT READING THE PAST CHAPTERS

Please do not read this, I highly suggest you go back and read all the chapters before you continue reading this little author request. I don't want you to be spoiled and then immediately know some of the plot without any prior knowledge of the past chapters. I've done this before by accident and I hated it so much.

Alright so for the people who have read the chapters and are up to here, (if you forget some of the plot, you're welcome to go back to the chapters I haven't finished editing to get a recap) I need to ask a valid question that will affect the past chapters and the future chapters ahead.

So the question is:
Should the Reader-chan stay as pregnant, or no?

Why I'm asking this? Because after editing many chapters, I had stopped at a point and remembered about how (Y/N) was pregnant. I'm debating on whether or not I should change this or keep it the same.

And so I kinda would appreciate it if you could respond. It will give me an inspiration for new chapters that might come out before I finish editing all the other past chapters.

That's really all, your opinions and thoughts are all welcomed here! 😊 😊

-Kai