𝟚𝟜. 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕝

If you haven't read Chapter 18, I recommend reading it just so you don't get confused over something. I plan on making this book based off the movies. Anyway, have fun reading. Just... a couple of chapters left!

I may end up skipping some things, I mostly try to have the narration be on your side, not on anyone else's (as it a freaking reader insert book).

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

You had put on your military uniform, watching the ceremony of Finnick and Annie getting married. You were happy, don't get me wrong. But you didn't like how this was just a propo.

Coin suggested it. You were disgusted, you didn't want to have to deal with a propaganda taking over this moment. Although it was true that Finnick did propose, you wished that it didn't have to be recorded for the sake of a propaganda.

'Wow. This place looks sad. Not even a special outfit to celebrate?' Clove muttered annoyed, you could see her rolling her eyes if you could. You bit your lip, trying not to laugh at Clove's remark. Ever since you've recovered, she's been able to hang out in your consciousness. Cato stood beside you. He leaned over and whispered to you.

"Wish I thought of this sooner. We could've gotten married instead." You blushed at what he said, causing Clove to coo. 'Ooooooooooooo~~~'

'Clove that's not funny.' You complained in your head, causing her to laugh.

'Is so.'

Cato smirked at your flustered response. You woke back to reality to see Finnick and Annie kiss, as you two clapped. Only after a few moments, everyone started to dance and get into the festive spirit. You and Cato decided to dance as well, as you got to hear Clove cheering at how cute you two were.

-

The wedding felt like it lasted only a few minutes, as you asked Cato to meet him in the hall. You needed to talk with him  about you and Clove. You already asked Clove if it was fine with her, which she of course agreed. Cato looked to you when you stopped at a dead end.

"So, what's going on?" He asked, holding onto your hands.

"Did Clove yell at you when your heart stopped?" You asked without hesitation. His eyes widened.

"Ok how the hell do you know that?" He looked at you in shock, confused on how you could know that. You smiled.

"Clove told me." He didn't say anything, processing the information. "But...how?"

"When I blacked out in the Quarter Quell, she visited me in spirit. She's in my consciousness. I can hear, see her. I don't know how, but I can. It's...it's weird." You ranted, not really knowing how to explain it. Cato didn't respond, making you doubt your decision to say anything.

That is, until Cato hugged you. "That's amazing...Clove is always with us now." He smiled. "You don't think I'm crazy?" You tilted your head, confused.

"Crazy?! Of course not! Well, if you told anyone else, they may think that. But I don't think you are." He laughed, booping your nose, causing you to giggle.

-

You had watched as Cato headed onto the hovercraft, going to serve into the war by storming the Capitol. You also knew from Johanna that Katniss snuck out to go as well. You would've wanted to go, had President Coin tell you not to. You needed to rest, apparently. But you couldn't rest until you were able to be a part.

A day later, you and Peeta were called to meet with Coin. As you two entered the meeting room, you overheard something. "Yes, have Primrose be there too." The soldier nodded, before leaving. What does Coin mean with Primrose? Coin turned to face you two.