𝟚𝟛. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒

I still have some chapters to edit, but I really wanted to get this done and published. I would like you all to know that on February 23rd (depending on when this is published) I might not post anything. I've got some things that I don't want to do but need to be complete, so on that note I'll have to go absent. I will definitely let you all know when all the chapters have been re edited. (They will not be re edited after that because honestly I don't want to go over that much work again)

But enjoy, I liked making this chapter! (I don't know if it'll be long or not)

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

How many hours has it been since you had revealed your scarred body to District 2? 10? 12? You weren't so sure anymore. You had to go into another meeting with President Coin. This time, Cato, Beetee, Haymitch, Katniss, Peeta, Johanna, Finnick, and Annie were there. You had all now been subjected to this supposedly mandatory meeting. You however, weren't so sure why another meeting was called. You thought all the propagandas were done. There weren't anymore cameras.

"I'd like to thank all of you for arriving. Now, the last footage we got from District 2 was remarkable. We have swayed all of the districts to rise up against the Capitol.

However, it is my concern that there are still so many powerful Capitol people such as gamemakers, head peacekeepers, and other head officials that hold most power in the Capitol. And some of them do not know what President Snow has done. We are going to try and convince the Capitol to turn against Snow, to show them what really has been happening. Now, what I am in assistant with is one of the victors from the Capitol shoots this propo to explain what's been going on." President Coin calmly states, her voice lacking of any emotion. It felt almost indifferent.

There's a long pause. Nobody dares to speak. You looked over to see the ones who had gotten out of the Capitol, just like you. Some of them, like Annie and Peeta, looked petrified. Johanna, on the other hand, was much more emotionless to this, as if trying not to break down. But you could understand. You didn't want to tell the Capitol either just for the sake of a propo. But, you were the most stable out of all of them. And just like when you volunteered for your sister at the reaping, your voice spoke out.

"I'll do it."

Everyone's eyes turned towards you. Nobody moves or speaks. Until Cato utters out a response in defiance. "No, (Y/N). You've already been through so much,"

"Which is why I'm going to do this."

"(Y/N), why are you going to do this? You didn't want anyone to see your scars in the first place."

You shrugged, brushing it off. "I showed them to District 2 and in front of the entire crew team. And I want Snow to pay. Especially for what he put us through. It's the least I could do."

Cato and you have a mental debate with your eyes; his sprouted with worry, doubt, and comfort. Yours were with determination, fear, and maybe a little bit of anger. Not towards Cato, but towards your enemy. The enemy who almost made your sister die. The enemy that indirectly murdered Clove. The enemy that forced you and Cato back in the games for a second year in a row. The enemy that tortured you until you didn't know what was real.

Cato saw the spark in your eye and nodded, knowing he wouldn't win against your stubbornness.

Coin nodded, getting up. "That settles it. We will meet outside where you will begin."

For the next while, you had gotten yourself ready and prepped up for the propo. You wore a tank top, and subconsciously styled your hair in a ponytail. You stopped and looked down at your bracelet you still kept. Clove's possession that her dad gave to you. As long as you had it, a part of her will always be with you. Suddenly, you felt the breath hitch in your throat, feeling your heartbeat quicken as you had no clue what to say. Your speech you were giving was not only presenting itself to the Capitol, but it will be broadcasted on every TV in every district - including 13. You took a few deep breaths, remembering the therapy you were given whenever you were anxious.