𝟚𝟞. 𝕊𝕪𝕞𝕓𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕔

Before I write more Imagines, I want to complete this book before anything. Once I complete this, then I will continue onto the oneshots and Imagines. I'm probably gonna have only...two? Three? More chapters left. Man, it's almost over already?!

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

Katniss and Cato had entered a large greenhouse, looking around to see a very beautiful garden, filled with nothing but bushes and white roses. If the roses weren't that colour, it probably would've been very appealing.

You weren't there with them because you was in your own room in the mansion, trying to rest. Cato knew you were emotionally drained, and wanted you to take a break from everything. He could only assume you were talking with Clove.

The war had ended a day ago, and they've captured Snow. The Victors and a few others moved into Snow's Mansion before the main event - the execution of Coriolanus Snow - started.

Finnick was reuniting with Annie at the time. And Cato had just wandered around, and decided to just accompany Katniss whilst they were exploring the mansion. And they ended up moving to see the greenhouse.

Katniss picked up a very beautiful white rose, staring at the petals and shades it had.

"That's a nice one," A familiar voice called out, as the two jolted in surprise. They turned to see the white haired man, walking towards them, with a snake-like grin on his face. Cato's face turned into a scowl, angry at what Snow has done.

"The colours are all lovely of course. But nothing says perfection like white." Snow sat down at a small stone bench, holding onto a white cloth in his right hand. His grin never left his face, and his snake eyes bore into Cato's and Katniss's.

Cato's glare tightened, angry at what Snow put his girlfriend into.

"There's so much to discuss," Snow said, starting to talk even more. "But, I have a feeling that your visit will be brief so," Before Snow could continue, he started to cough violently into his cloth. When he removed the cloth from his mouth, Cato noticed a large splotch of blood on the cloth.

'Sores on his throat that will never heal.' They both heard Finnick discuss this before, in 13.

Snow wiped off any remaining blood from his lips before continuing. "I must say, that I'm very sorry for your sister." He was referring to Katniss's dead relative. She past away thanks to the explosion. From what Cato was aware of, Primrose died from the second explosion that happened during the rebel attack.

Katniss frowned, anger starting to bubble up inside of her. She held it in though, knowing Snow was trying to antagonize her.

"So wasteful, so unnecessary. Anyone could see the game was over by that point. In fact, I was about to announce an official surrender when they released those parachutes." Snow said, a solemn and serious look on his face.

"You released those parachutes." Katniss snarled angrily, keeping her composure.

"You really think I gave the order?" Snow chuckled lightly at the thought. "We all know I'm not above killing children. But I'm not wasteful. I take life for...specific reasons. And there was no reason for me to destroy a pen full of Capitol children, none at all." Snow coughed once more, this one was much more hoarse.

Cato could only assume that the poison he gave himself was starting to take a toll. He would die soon if Katniss doesn't execute him.

"I must concede it was a, masterful move on Coin's part." He smiled even more wickedly then before. "The idea that I was bombing our own helpless children to hold back the rebels?" Katniss and Cato frowned, revolted that if what Snow was saying was true, then they really did kill children and innocent people for no specific reason.