𝟙𝟞. ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

Wattpad deleted this chapter as well, so I need to redo it again :l WHICH I REALLY HATE-
Sorry, it'll be a bit longer than last probably.

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

"We were all deep in the jungle, where I thought it would be safe," Johanna started, growling in anger.

"That's when the rain started. I though it was water. It was blood. Hot, thick blood, it was coming down, it was choking us! Hah, we were stumbling around gagging on it blind!" She stopped to take a deep breath, looking up towards the pink tinted sky. "That's when Mags hit the force field..." You frowned, a bit disappointed the old woman didn't make it. But, she was going to die at some point, that you knew.

Wiress was stumbling around with a bloody face, muttering, "Tick tock," Out loud, saying it to anyone. Johanna shook her head at you, obviously pissed off at her.

"What's wrong with her?" Katniss asked. "She's in shock. Dehydration isn't helping, do you have fresh water?" Beetee asked, cleaning his head and glasses with the saltwater.

"We can get some," Katniss responded, watching as Johanna had enough of Wiress - who was gripping on her shoulders - and shoved her to the ground hard. "Stay down!" Johanna ordered to the carefree woman. Katniss, however, didn't approve. "Hey!" She cried, ripping Johanna off her. Johanna, still enraged, slapped Katniss so hard that you think her cheek would be purple.

You quickly intervened, picking Johanna up and dunking her into the saltwater. Johanna cried out in defiance and tried to strangle you, sputtering colourful words to you. Not reacting at all, you shoved her into the water and watched her float to the surface, glaring at you.

You rolled your eyes, just before Cato went over and picked you up, dangling you from your feet. "Wha, hey-!" You cried before he dunked you into the water. You could hear Johanna call out, "Hah! That's what you get!" From under the water. You stared at Cato's rippled appearance thanks to the water and crossed your arms, using your core strength to surface yourself.

You deadpanned to Cato, as he smirked and released your legs, laughing when you fell in the water. You resurfaced and gripped onto Cato's shoulders. "Oh, it's so on!" You cried, shoving him into the water as well.

Katniss - during the commotion - cleaned up Wiress. Whilst everyone else came back to the beach, the lightning strikes that same tree again. You couldn't hear, but Katniss had gripped Wiress's shoulders, smiling happily. The two got onto a rocky path and called the rest of you over, explaining their new knowledge of the arena.

"This whole arena seems to be laid out like a clock, with a new threat every hour, though they only stay within their wedge. It all starts with the lightning. Then the blood rain, fog, monkeys, that's the first four hours." Katniss instructed as you all made your way to the cornucopia.

Whilst everyone else was talking about the clock, and where each threat is where, Wiress sat down at the outside of the island, humming a song, like a warning bird. You decided to check and see if there were any weapons that could be proven useful to you. Your axe had been dulled up and damaged thanks to those stupid monkeys, so you could definitely use a better weapon.

Looking through the piles of weapons, you spotted a long battle axe, the blade probably as long as your arms. You picked it up by the handle, feeling it's weight. No doubt it was heavy, but you could get used to it quickly. Twirling it in your hands, you positioned the axe back, aiming at a piece of the metal cornucopia. You then released the axe with great strength, making it dent into the metal, causing a loud bang in satisfaction. Everyone jumped in alarm, hearing the loud sound and investigated. Katniss had an arrow strung, but gave you a half-lidded glare once she found you as the culprit for the loud noise. You smirked, pulling out the axe and headed over to see what everyone else was talking about.