𝟞. 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕥 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 (𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥)

(A/N: Meme is not mine, actually none of the memes are mine and same for videos, and same for some photos)

Status: Edited

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My first instinct was to run straight to the cornucopia and get a weapon. I was lucky enough to grab an axe until I felt the presence of a tribute to my right. I turned around and swung the axe, the blade meeting the flesh and skull of the tribute before he collapsed to the ground. He looked like the boy from 6, but I couldn't be so certain.

I immediately then grabbed some throwing knives and another dagger. I scanned the area and watched tributes bludgeoning, slashing, and stabbing each other to death. Blood was getting spilt everywhere and I know for a certain fact that the Capitol was going insane.

Not paying close attention, I felt a hand turn me around and face the girl from 3, who held a spear and was ready to impale me. Son of a b*tch.

Quickly, I covered my head with my arms and braced for the metal to impale my body. But it never came. I looked up to see the girl with a sword going through her stomach and fall beside me. I got up and saw my saviour; Cato.

I smiled gratefully at him. Thank you. I mouthed you him.

He nodded back. Keep going.

I immediately sprinted for a nearby backpack, and ran off into the forest, trying my best not to fall over or run out of stamina quickly.

After a little while, I stopped abruptly by a tree and fell down in exhaustion. My lungs burning and screaming for air, my legs ripping apart. I sucked in a large amount of air before slowly exhaling, taking the time to make sure I didn't pass out.

Once I got myself back in control, I got up and walked as fast as I could without pushing myself too hard further into the trees. I needed to make sure I wasn't burnt out for the rest of the day.

It took a bit of time, but I had a feeling I was definitely a few miles away from the cornucopia. I removed the heavy backpack from my shoulders and lay it down beside me as I took a small rest.

I closed my eyes while letting my body recover from the fast cardio I just preformed.

I then reopened my (e/c) orbs to check my scenery. It definitely was in a forest area. It reminds me of my home. I think this will give me a much better advantage in the arena than the others will.

I heard a cannon boom, my blood turn to ice. Then more cannons boomed. Of course, they don't reveal to us how many are dead in the bloodbath until all the killers have left the area. I slowly counted all the canons.

9. 10. 11.

11 tributes gone already. One of them I killed. And one of them Cato killed to protect me.

I guess he really is keeping his word about us two being in an alliance together. Not that it'll matter in the end. After all, there's only one winner.

I then decided to check what I had in my backpack. Yeah having an axe is good, but food or water bottles can also be extremely useful.

The backpack had contained some flint and steel, a water bottle, some rope, some dried fruit, and a slice of bread. With my other three types of weapons, I should be ok for now.

I made a quick walk towards a small stream and filled my bottle with fresh water. I noticed some small stones the size of my palm, seemingly light. I decided to collect them and put them in my jacket pockets. You never know when they'll come in handy.