𝟚𝟚. 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕥 𝟚

I plan on writing the rest of these in 2nd perspective. It just makes it easier for me to write down. And yes, I will finish editing chapters in the past.

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

A few days, you had to get tested to see if there were any injuries that could affect you in the mere future. Had wasn't the correct way of saying it, you were forced to. You begged the doctors to have Cato there just to calm you until they put you to sleep, to which they had no choice but to comply. Not mainly in comfort. But in fear of you lashing out at them.

That's what Cato hated about this place. Almost nobody showed proper sympathy towards the injured or mentally disabled. None of the doctors cared about if you were ok, they only cared about themselves.

You however, needed the doctor's to leave your room when you needed to changed into the hospital gown. You didn't allow any of them to look at your arms, body, or even legs. You had covered yourself entirely. The doctor's assumed something happened but decided it would only be best to observe any internal damage. They knocked you out with some gas so you didn't struggle, allowing them to work carefully.

The results were horrifying, the doctors went to Cato and brung him out of the room. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Was (Y/N) ever pregnant in the Quarter Quell?" The doctors first asked. Cato's eyes widened. In what way would you make them think that?

"No, she never was." The doctors looked at each other, then back to Cato. He grew furiously impatient.

"What is there you need me to know?!"

"(Y/N) can no longer have children." Time stopped. Did the Capitol do something... horrifying? The doctors read his facial expression and desperately tried to explain.

"The Capitol did not do anything in a way you may be thinking. But I'm afraid they may have done some severe damage to her uterus without knowing." Cato sighed in relief about the fact that you weren't... you know. But he was still horrified about the fact that you wouldn't be able to make a child or see little (Y/N)s running around.

"Anything else I should be aware of?" Cato asked, wanting to make sure he could help you in anyway. "Yes. Any sudden movements, or enough adrenaline or stress may cause her to lash out. We have a feeling it's from the PTSD.

"Please do not tell her about this, we don't want her to go into another trauma." The doctors said. Cato nodded, trying very hard to keep tear's from forming, as they led him back to the hospital room where you lay. He didn't find this fair that you had to go through this while nobody else could help you.

You slowly woke up a few hours later, the first thing you were able to see was Cato. He smiled at you, holding your hand in his. You muttered something unintelligible, trying to reach out towards Cato. He saw this as a sign of wanting to hug him, to which he laid on your bed and wrapped his arms around you.

"You ok, (N/N)?" Cato whispered, you felt his breath tickling your ear.

(N/N). The nickname Clove gave to you before her demise. During the doctor's examination, your brain started to array memories in which you had to decide which were real and which weren't. Clove was a real person, she was your friend from District 2. She was killed by Thresh. You sang her to sleep, then you surrounded her in flowers as a memorial. You cried and mourned for her along with Cato. This was a process you always had gone through whenever you were sorting out which memories were real and fake. However, some memories were too twisted with the other memories the Capitol had implanted while torturing you.

Outside, President Coin and Katniss had watched the two interact. President Coin looked at Katniss, making sure Katniss was positive of what she wanted.