Author Note.

I just wanna thank everyone who has ever helped me with this story either making me a banner, a cover, an editor, the amazing trailer and your wonderful people who have voted and comment. I just want to say I love you guys so much cause without you, I wouldn't have the encourage to continue this story. This is the third werewolf novel I written (Oh My My My and The Howls Of The Night).

I just want to let everyone know, when I came up with this idea, I thought NO one was going to read it-okay, maybe not NO one, but a couple dozen fan maybe, but now like how it turned out to be! I mean, if you wanted to read about a girl with a drunk mother and a abusive dad, you could find some else with a better cliché novel, but you guys stuck reading it and I love you all for reading it!

I'm not going to write a sequel, but I'm thinking of a side story maybe about Lena. I don't know yet cause I do have an idea, but I don't know yet. If I find time around to write it. And yes, characters from My Muted Mate would be in it, but I would have to figure the whole story out before I could answer who, but I'm not thinking about that right now. I want My Muted Mate to thrive in it's accomplishment of being fully written right now.

I do have one other werewolf story and that 'mate' story is both the lead characters are wolves, but you know me. Have to come with something good! So it told at a boarding school with a group of wolves and the girl mate is a teacher, so if you don't like that, sorry. Anyways, it's called Midnight Dreams, if you haven't check it out, please do! It's mystery/werewolf novel. I hope you guys vote and comment!

Remember, I love you all for stick reading this story. I'm sure there were part that make you want to rip your hair out!! Lol.

p.s I do plan to edit this story soon!

IF OU HAVEN'T, FOLLOW ME ON TWIITER. @maroon1479x ILL FOLLOW BACK!