(Extra #Two.)

I saw the nervousness in Scott’s face as we walked towards the school building of Princeton University. His hand tighten in mine and I reached my other hand over and placed it over his when we were a few feet away, “Scott, I know you’re nervous, but nothing always happens much on the first week.”

                He chuckled, “I know, Abby, but I can’t believe I’m actually going to be stepping through the doors of the school I’ve wanting to go since I was fifteen.”

                “I know and you’ve worked hard to get it here. Your so smart and I’ll sure just like high school, you’ll beat those rich nerds who think there all that.”, I said and I saw amusement in his eyes, but he was still nervous. “Scott, your smart, you’re going to be fine. You’ll graduate here then and become an engineer, what you always wanted.”.

                “What if I don’t?”, he asked and I gave him a confused look. “Wh-what if I don’t graduate, drop out because it’s to hard, and not be able to take care of us and—“

                I moved in front of him and wrapped my arms around his waist, “Scott, you way over thinking it. You should be more worried about helping me finish school since I wont have a thing to do and I’m go Kaplan.”.

                He’ll be an engineer and I’ll be a social worker for kids to help them get out abusive homes. I never got helped until I met the Russo’s and that doesn’t stop me from helping those kids who need it also. Becoming a children social worker is important to me cause giving children who I know what their going through and give them a better home.

                His arms found their way around me and he nodded, “Your right, I should be more excited then worrying all about failing or something.”.

                “Right, now you should go in there before your late, that wouldn’t look good.”, I said. My arms slid up around his neck, “So proud of you, Scott. You got here even when you got involve with my crazy family.”.

                “Would do it all over again just to save you.”, he said. “We had one hell of a journey, but were here now and we’re happy.”.

                I smiled and stood up on my tip toes to kiss him, “Right. Now get in there and show them how much of a smart wolfie you are.”, I teased as I ruffled his hair. “Oh, but make sure you sit next to a guy.”.

                He chuckled and pecked me, “Will do.”.

                *

                Scott.

                I walked into my first classroom after spending twenty minutes looking for it and having help finally from a guy, I was more then happy to find not so many people where in here yet. Good, I thought I was going to be the last one in here. How awkward.

                I walked up the desk and sat down, feeling awkward now that I had no one to talk to and I already missed Abigail. We spent the whole summer together just the two of us and fixing up the apartment.

                But now she was walking around town getting us job applications since she doesn’t start school until another week.

                These are the times where I still wishes I was in school with my brothers and friends. I missed everybody back home, but I always knew I should leave and go to school somewhere else. Once I graduate, Abigail and I would go back to Vermont and live near Nash, start a family, and have a normal life.