Epilogue.

About two years later

Colleen, Tristan, Tyler, and I all cheered for Scott as he ran towards the winning goal. Colleen and I held each other hands together roughly in nervously as Tyler was on Tristan shoulder. We were all hoping he would make him because he would be the third Russo in the last year to have King’s High win.

The quarterback on the other team was catching up on Scott and when he went to tackle Scott, I held my breath. When Scott dodged away though I let it out as a relief

I smiled when Scott was no more than a few feet away and when he made into his team goal, the crowds went wild. We all cried out in cheered loudly for him and he threw his helmet off and cried out with the crowd. His team mates gather him up and two of them put him on them as they all cheered.

 “Sccccoooottttt!” Tyler cheered as he clapped with his arms raised in the air.

I smiled up at him before turned my head around a little to look up at my mom in the stand. She was clapping for Scott with a proud looking smile on her face. She felt my gaze and looked at me, giving me thump up. I continued to smile as I turned back around and cheered for my victory boyfriend.

My mom was actually finally sober for once in her life. Has been for the 22 months and I had to admit, I was proud of her. Like Skyler Sir said, we talked to her how divorcing my father and it took a while, but we got her to understand it’s important. It was just harder for my dad to sign since he refuse to, but Skyler Sir talked—well, quietly threaten—him and got him to sign it.

My mom has a restraining order against him where he couldn’t come anywhere near up in a fifty feet. I don’t think he would want to ruin that by coming to us since he’s on parole and he hated being in jail. He now lives in Rhode Island and I don’t know anything else, which I don’t mind at all. I could care hardly whatever happens to him. He’s but a ghost to me now.

After almost a year with living with the Russo’s though, Tyler and I moved back in with her in her new apartment. I didn’t like the idea, but Skyler Sir and Kelly talked to me. My mom and I went into counseling with each other and we’re slowly getting our relationship together. She’s finally being the mother she should have been to Tyler and I can spend all my time worrying about High School and dating Scott.

I haven’t seen Gabe since me day in the Russo’s backyard and never heard from him since. Mina has been a different story. Last year she didn’t join the cheerleading squad, barley paid attention to class, stopped talking to her friend.

But what surprised me is that she actually tried to be my friend and I could see she wasn’t faking it. But I stayed clear of her, not ever trusting her. But she didn’t come back this year, but what I heard is she dropped out of school or GED cause she was pregnant and living a Burlington, dozens and dozens of miles away. I have no other thought but she was with Gabe and she didn’t want to keep going days and days without him.

Skyler and Haley had their boy like Haley said it would be. Little Nikki, short for Nikolai. He’s such a cute little boy and looks so much like Skyler, but has Haley beautiful blue eyes. He’s such a bad little boy though, but his cuteness makes up for it. Their now engaged to be married.

Shay and Victoria are now in New York since both the colleges they wanted to go to are there. Last I heard from them, they were thinking about having a baby.

Tristan becoming a cop here in Nash, working with Colleen dad, and since Colleen has one more year, she’s always helping me study so I could pass this grade since I have never been the smart one. Her father has grown on Tristan now and he started dating someone. It took Colleen a couple of weeks to get use to the idea, but she began to like her dad girlfriend when she began to see how happy she was making him.

Let not get started on Jamie; he and Sophia are known for being tenth grade cutest couple. She still had that nerd look, but she had amazing beauty even though she couldn’t see it, but thanks to Jamie being a Russo, he made her believe her true beauty. And he's still that crazy skate boarding loving hyper kid at heart.

Lena was soon to become the first she-wolf in the family and she was warned she could always carry cloths and when she changes back, go behind a tree since she would be running with her three older brother. Talk about awkward if she had enough confidence to shift back into a human in front of them. She didn’t find anyone ‘special’ yet, but it hasn’t crossed in her mind yet. She was to focused on soccer right now.

Skyler Sir and Kelly are still there for me like parents. I love them to death and see them every day.

And as for Scott and I, well, we couldn’t be any more of a normal happy couple. I spend as much time I can with him since we tend to be busy a lot since he has football and other stuff while I got studying and the job I have to help pay rent for the apartment. We’re happy though and nothing has tried to break us before in the past but jealous girls, but I never worried about them.

But Scott would always go mad dog on the boys who flirted with me.

Now that he won’t the last game of the year, he could go to any college of his choice. I haven’t really thought where I wanted to go, but Scott wants to go to attend Princeton to become an engineer and I’ll go anywhere where he goes. I know it’s going to be hard being so far away from Tyler and my mom, but I know Scott will be there to comfort me.

Once each team slapped their hands together for ‘good game’, all the player went off to cheered with us. Scott ran pass the group of teenager, slapping their hands as they tried to get his attention. Scott jumped onto the bleacher and I hugged him.

“I’m so proud of you.” I told him in his ear so he could hear from threw the cheering.

He chuckled and pulled back, kissing me roughly, “Waiting for this for such a long time.”

“You knew you were going to win.” I said.

 “I know, but I wasn’t talking about that.” he said and I gave him a confused look. He smiled, “To kiss the girl I love so much after the winning the happened cause of me. Your mine prize, Abigail.”

I smiled and kissed him again, “Nice to hear I’m better having then a trophy.”

“Oh, way better than a fake gold statue.” he said.

“Scccoooottt!”, Tyler cried out and we look up at him. “You won, you won! I want to play when I get bigger and win!”

 “I’m sure you will, Ty!” Scott said. He looked back at me and put his hands on the back of my neck, bring me back to kiss him roughly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Who would have thought a girl who came from a family like mine could find love like how I found it with Scott. He’s different and not because of him being a wolf. I think even if he wasn’t, he would still be that great guy and somehow, we would have found each other.