(Extra #One.)

I looked around the new apartment unsure—the place was horrible! Okay, maybe it's just because it's one of the oldest and cheapest apartment buildings in the town Princeton. I was holding a box, but I forgot it until Scott walked around over to the bedroom with one of the big heavy boxes.

I've lived in some pretty bad houses before in my life because my father always made us and he was to cheap to get a descent house to rent for us, but this one beat it to the limit. But Skyler Sir only gave a amount limit and we had to work the rest to get this place.

I know with some cleaning and new paint, it'll look great and make it home, but right now, it was horrible! Maybe it's just spending to long living in the Russo's nice Victorian style home, but I can't help it!

Scott came out of the single bedroom, “Okay, I know I said it was nice and amazing apartment for us both, but I know you can make it it into an amazing place.”, he said, taking the box from me and pecked me hard on the lips, making it hard and making me forget about the ugly apartment for a moment.

“Are you sure we shouldn't have just gotten that apartment two towns over. They had a woods there for you.”, I told him as we walked over to kitchen and he set the box down.

“I know, Abby, but gas is expensive and the college is only a fifteen minute walk away.”, he said, leaning on the counter. “I know you don't like it right now,” he said, sliding his arm around my waist and brought me to his chest and I looked up at his eyes that I loved so much. “But it's our—ours, Abby. Our own place with our own rules. I can make a trip to the woods every weekend if I need to.”.

How could I argue with that? I sighed and nodded, “I guess your right.”.

He smirked, “Did I just hear that come out your mouth?”.

I rolled my eyes, “Shut up.”.

He could and leaned down, kissing my neck. The air he breathed on my teeth from his nose tickled and I giggled. “Why don't you say it again?”, he asked, kissing my neck.

I put a hand on his chest and pushed his back, “We still need to go those boxes out of the trucks, we only have fifteen minutes left before they charge us an extra forty dollars which need.”.

He sighed, “Best time to have my brother here and even Lena, she's close to her first shift.”, he said as he left.

“We're adult now, remember!”, I called out to my lazy boyfriend.

*

After spreading the blanket out of the bed, I put my hands on my hips and smiled. After we paint this room a nice tan color, get our stuff unpack, and everything else, this room would actually look perfect. I can just see it.

I heard Scott footsteps behind me and when I turned, the heavy jerk decided to throw his body and make me fall onto the bed, “Thank God it's over!”, he said tiredly, snuggling his head into my neck.

I laid there awkwardly for a few second, “Um, Scott, I am under you, you know.”.

“I know.”, he said. “But I thought it would be nice for my turn to lay on you instead of me.”.

I rolled my eyes and ran one of my hands threw his soft hair, “We should tour around town tomorrow, see what to expect.”.

He groaned, “Why not sleep all day, order Chinese, and sleep.”.

“You said sleep twice.”.

“I know.”.

I groaned now. A feeling came into my chest and it was homesickness now. Maybe it was a bad idea to leave everyone; it was actually kind of sad. I missed Tyler, I missed him so much. I missed him coming into my room at night and going into my bed. I missed watching TV with him and just eating everything in the fridge. I missed us going to the Russo house for picnics and big dinners.

I missed my friends. I miss Colleen the most though; she was like the sister I never had. I had to say, she was my best friend. Of course Scott is also, but he's my boyfriend and Colleen was my best friend. Both important people. And I missed Haley and Victoria, the two girls I always went to advice for.

The guys and Lena; the sibling that always acting as mine and well always be my family. Then there Kelly; the mother I always wanted even I had mine. Yes, she's gotten better at being a mother and been sober for a good long time now, but Kelly was the mother I always pictures having. I loved them both very much though. And now Skyler Sir, the father I always want and he is my father no matter what now.

I didn't realize tears were sliding down my face until Scott lift his face up with a confused look. I quickly whipped my face when he asked me what's wrong.

I shook my head and smiled the best I could to him, “N-nothing.”, I said, leaning up to him and pecked him.

“Lair. You can tell me Abby.”, he said, looking down at me with begging eyes. “Please.”.

“I..I just miss everybody.”, I told him. “But—but I'll get use to it!”, I told him quickly when a look of guilt crossed his face. “I'll get a job, start school, and make some friend—”.

“Abby, stop. We're going to call everybody all the time, video chat, and there is a reason why cells phone and texting was invented.”, he said. “I know you came here because it was my dream to come to Princeton, but you could have stayed back in Nash and—“

I shook my head immediately, “No, no, I don't want to be away from you. That'll only be more painful.”.

He took my hands in his, curled our fingers together, and held them next to my head, “You'll be alright, you've grown so strong over the years.”, he said and that just made more tears fall from my eyes and I smiled up at him.

“I love you.”, I told him.

“I love you to, Abby.”, he said, kissing me.

Maybe more extras to come soon!!