{Extra #Four.}

"I can't! I can't!", I shook my head as I squeezed Scott's hand and screamed when I felt the urge to push again. God, I know giving birth was hard! But it's so terribly painful! It's nothing as ever felt before and it felt like I was being ripped down there!

"Yes you can! Come on, Abby! Just a two more!", Scott said.

Doctor Flats spoke, "I can see her head, Abigail. Come on, push!".

"I'm trying.", I breathed out. I just wanted Jaycee out cause I already spent eighteen hours in labor and all I wanted was for her to be out for all it to stop! I was so tired to and I felt like my body wasn't working correctly.

After spending what felt like hours but really only three more minutes, I felt a relief feeling and I fell back against the bed, breathing tiredly as Scott chuckling and kissed my face. I heard crying and I felt Jaycee placed on my stomach as they cleaned her off.

When I propped myself up with the help of Scott, I didn't even realized Scott cut the umbilicord and took her away before I could even get to see her.

"Wh-where are you taking her?", I asked.

"Just to weigh her, wash her up, and wrap her up.", one of the nurses said. "Congratulation.", she smiled at the both of them before walking over side of the room with the other nurse, hiding my daughter from me.

I looked up at Scott and he smiled, "She's so beautiful.".

I smiled and laid my head on his chest, tired, but stayed awake so I could hold Jaycee.

"Eight pound, six ounces.", one of the nurses said.

After cleaning her up of the mess she was in and put a diaper on her and wrapped her up, they came over back to me and placed her in my arm. Her eyes were only half way opened, but I couldn't help but cry out a laughter. I fell in love quickly with her.

After the nurses showed me to how to set Jaycee to my breast to breast feed her, I sway back and forth slowly as I held her. I couldn't stop staring down at her though. It took nine month and eight days late for her to get here. Now all I wanted to do was watch her. She looked kind of like a naked hairless rat, but she was the cutest naked hairless rat ever.

She had bunch of hair anyways on top of her little head, it was dark just like Scott's. Nurses said I wouldn't be able to tell her eyes color until a couple of weeks, so they'll just stay grey blue for right now.

After she fell asleep and switched bed, I moved over to let Scott climb in next to me and he let her lay down on her chest as she slept. I played with her hair as she slipped peacefully.

"She's actually here.", I said. "She's so beautiful.".

"I know.", Scott said. "Perfect to. See, you had no reason to worry in the beginning.".

"I know, but I couldn't help it.", I said. "Fourteen year to go before she turns. I hope I'll be able to watch her go through it.".

"She'll be brave and strong.", he said.

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder, watching our daughter sleep.

*

Two months later.

Scott held Jaycee and made baby noises to her as we played. I sat next to them, tickled her stomach. Jaycee no longer looked like a naked hairless rat, but a cabbage patch doll. She was so chunky and adorable. And beautiful. I never though I could make something so beautiful.

She was pressing her feet against Scott's chest, attempting to keep her feet straight up.

She smiled and giggled.

"Who's daddy's little princess?", Scott said. "Oh! It's Jaycee!".

I chuckled, "Who do I love so much?", I asked, taking her hand and kissed her palm. "Jaycee!".

"And daddy!".

"Oh! The cupcakes should be cooled enough now.", I said, getting up to go spread the icing on the chocolate icing on chocolate cupcakes.

*

I whispered to Jaycee, "Okay, Jaycee, you know the plan. Try your best to hold it and when she comes back in, I place you on her lap and when she come to hold you, just show her the ring. Okay?".

She just looked at me and I kissed the side of her head, "Good girl.", I said, holding the engagement ring in my hand.

Five minutes later, I heard Abigail's feet move, I ready Jaycee hand, "Okay, game time.". When Abigail came out with a planet off cupcakes and two glasses of milk, I slipped the ring onto Jaycee two finger, "Hey, Abby, can you hold for a minute? My arms starting to hurt.".

She gave me a confused look, knowing my arm wouldn't be starting to get tired from holding her cause I could easily left a hold four concrete brick in ten minutes, even longer. A stupid game me and my brother always played when we were younger.

"Sure.", she said, taking Jaycee. "Daddy getting lazy on us don't you-hey, stop waving your arm like that-Jaycee, stop-what is this?", she asked, grabbing Jaycee hand I slipped the ring on.

She took the ring and stared at it. She looked nervous and she slowly turned her head to me, looking kind of scared, "Scott, what is this?".

I took Jaycee and placed her on my lap, "Will you marry me? Us?".

She chuckled at the way I used Jaycee and she smiled down at the ring, "Oh Scott, I knew this day would come, but I never planned on how I would react.".

"How about an answer?", I suggested.

She chuckled and nodded, "Yes, Scott, I'll marry you both.". She leaned over Jaycee and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me.