Chapter Thirty-Five.

I had a hard time dragging the bucket of water into the dining room of Javier—the guy Gabe sold me to—and got down on my hands in needs as I put the scrubber in the soapy water and began cleaning the floor. Apparently he think this is much better than a mop.

I have been here for the past three days doing nothing but cleaning, eating, and sleeping. I’m very tired and all the weight I was gaining was from when I was at Scott’s I was losing again.

It’s not like I wanted to clean up his mansion, but he would yell at me, scaring me. The first day he even stood there as I cleaned his main bathroom just to make sure I did it right.

I’ve learned he deals does drugs. He has a wife and kids back in Florida, but of course he has a mistress who I have seen many times going about in here.

But that wasn’t bothering me. What was bothering me was that Scott has not came for me. Am I really stuck here for the rest of my life or until Gabe grows a conscious? My eyes began to water up again and I cried for the seventh time I was here. I missed Tyler so much. I’m so worried about my baby brother, wondering if he misses me.

Is Scott out there looking for either me or Gabe? The thought of him not broke my heart, but I tried to have faith would find me. But where has faith ever gotten me in my life? My life is a life no one should have.

The doors to the dining room suddenly burst open, making me wake up from my thought and jerk my head up to see Javier and his mistress come in yelling at each other.

 “You literally spent seven hundred dollars just to get your hair done, Morgan?” Javier yelled. “What the hell cost three hundred dollars? Dios!”

 “Well first I need my roots done, a deep condition, then new extensions. Stop being so fucking cheap!” she hissed as she turned from him, but he grabbed her arms, turning her back around. “Don’t touch me!”

“The others were not as expensive as you.” he yelled.

“Those whores are nothing compared to me. Look, just stop being cheap—”, she began but got cut off when he slapped her. The impact even made me jerk a little.

 “Morgan, don’t you dare talk back tone.” he said and she looked at him in fear and nodded. He then smile and moved the pieces of hair that got in her way out of her face, “Hey, come on, don’t give me that look. Go get dressed and I’ll take you out for dinner.”

 “Okay.”, she said, leaning up on her tip toes and kissed him before walking around him and left.

Javier then turned, rolling his eyes. He realized I was in here and looked annoyed, “Just don’t sit there. Finish.”.

I jerked at how icy his voice was and began scrubbing the floor again. I heard his footsteps leave the room and when I felt he was a good amount of distance away from the door, I glared at the door and threw the scrub away from me. I hate him so much.

Scott:

My legs were tired and I was out of my breath after an hour and half of running. I had to stop and I dropped down on my stomach. All my brothers stopped and so did my dad. He came up to me and nudged at my arm, Go home Scott.