Reader x Germany

For walde14, please tell me if you changed usernames!

REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED | MARCH 21, 2015

Guys, I'm on a roll. Maybe I should keep watching dramas? Haha. Thanks for 6K, 7K votes guys! Wow!

Enjoy~
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh (y/n)~," Alfred sang, twirling (yes, twirling) over to you. You sighed, looking up from your paper to him.

"What?" You hissed.

"I found you someone!"

You groaned. "Please, not again Alfred." You turn back to your paper.

"Don't you want to know who it is?" He walks behind you, placing both hands on your shoulders.

"No," you say bluntly.

"Oh please, I think they'd do you good!"

You raise an eyebrow, turning to look at the blond. "Oh, really?"

Alfred nods.

"And who is this person?"

"Me!" You groan at his response, turning back around.

"What's wrong?"

You sigh. "It's your incapability of understanding the fact that I have no romantic intentions with you, nor will I ever, Alfred. I'm sorry, I just don't like you like that."

You stand, placing your paper on your seat. You smile smugly at Alfred, before stepping out for some fresh air.

You start walking, not caring where you go. Did Alfred really have a crush on you? He was a friend to you, nothing more. At times like this you wish you had watched more TV for insight on it.

Suddenly, someone pulls you towards them, jerking you out of your trance. Their muscular arms wrap around you in a behind-hug. Just as they do, a truck zooms past.

They let go and you turn around, sheepishly smiling at him.

"What the hell were you thinking, jaywalking? If you're going to jaywalk, do it when there's no cars around! Or how about this, use the pedestrian crossing points and signals!" He gestures to one a few feet beside you. "It was right there, (y/n). Right there," he whispers.

"I couldn't see...."

He sighs, crouching down. "Get on."

"Eh?"

"I said to get on."

"O-okay.." You approach him, climbing onto his back. He stands, holding your legs while you wrapped your arms around his neck. "You better not mess up my hair," he mutters.

As he began to walk, you struck up conversation. "I'm not injured.."

"I know."

"You tell me you're awkward around women, but not me?"

"Correct."

But he would always answer with one or two words.

Meanwhile, Alfred was watching the whole thing. He laughs to himself, before pulling out a flip book and jolting notes down. Then when he was done, he retreated back into the shadows.

~

When you both stopped, he let you down and you both sat on a park bench.

"Hey, Ludwig?"

He looks at you, "Yes?"

"Why aren't you awkward around me?"

He brushes a stray strand of hair behind your ear. "Because it's you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Ludwig slides closer next to you. He takes your hand in his, interlacing your fingers. "I love you," he says softly, blood rushing to his cheeks.

Your eyes widen as you blush. "I love you too," you respond softly.

Alfred suddenly pops out of seemingly nowhere. "Awe, you two are so cute!" He gushes. He pulls out a professional camera, aiming the lens at you and Ludwig. "Now kiss!"

You could feel your face get redder at the thought. "Y-you're so stupid Alfred!"

Ludwig glares at the American, pawing his camera down.

"I won't kiss her with your camera in our faces."

Alfred sighs. "Fine."

Ludwig smirks, then turns back to you.

With his two fingers he lifts your chin to an appropriate kissing height.

You can feel your heart pounding against your chest and hear it in your ears.

Ludwig cups your face with his hand, and in one swift movement, his lips were against yours.

Alfred sees his chances and snaps a few pictures, before hurrying away.

Ludwig's lips were soft against yours, as your lips soon moved in sync.

Then, with a snap of fingers, it was all over.

When Ludwig pulled away, your red face was all he saw. He laughed to himself.

"You're adorable, (y/n)."