Reader x Tamaki Suoh

"Sick Day"

You yawned, curling up in a little ball on your bed. Of all days, you were to get sick on your boyfriend's birthday. The funny thing was, every time you got sick, it was an important date to you.

There was a quick knock on your bedroom door and your boyfriend quickly rushed in.

"Are you okay, (y/n)-chan?" He asks, worried, beside you.

"I'm fine!" You try to reassure him, but you just cough.

"Sorry I had to be sick on your birthday. I'm a terrible person."

The blond stares at you shocked.

"Why would you even say that? You're not a terrible person."

"Yes I am," you say, turning away from Tamaki. "I'm sick on your birthday. I don't want you to catch what I have."

"Who let you in anyways?"

"Your mom."

"Figures, she loves you."

Tamaki turns you over to face him. He sits you up and sits beside you. You groan, glaring at him. Tamaki mimics your face, making you laugh.

"I love your laugh, (y/n)-chan. It's so cute." You blush, snuggling into his chest.

"What has the Host Club thought about our relationship? I'm sure Kyoya knows." Tamaki stays quiet.

"You do realize that Hikaru and Kaoru are my cousins right. And they're very protective over me, right? And that they'll kill you if you date me, right?" Tamaki quickly moves away from you.

"Tamaki, what's wr-" He claps a hand over your mouth and motions for you to be quiet.

"Hello Aunt (l/n)! It's nice to see you! Can we see (y/n)-chan?" The twin's voices floated up into your room. Tamaki's eyes widen. He then proceeds to scramble under your bed.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Hikaru says running over and hugging you. Or was it Kaoru? You couldn't tell the difference.

"We want to talk about your relationship with the Host Club. Specifically Haruhi and Tamaki." You could sense Tamaki's fear now. Sure he was a childish person, but he was also very loving.

"First, Haruhi. Are you friends with her?"

"No."

"Now Tamaki, you can come out from under the bed. We don't bite......hard." Tamaki inches out from underneath and takes a seat next to you in front of the twins.

They both sigh. "Tamaki, we need you to stop dating our cousin. She doesn't need someone as, I'm sorry, foolish as you are. She could do better." You swear your heart stopped for a second there. You were kind of scared, Tamaki didn't show any emotion at all.

Tamaki stands up and leaves the house without a word.

You curl up into your knees.

"Get out."

"Pardon?"

"GET OUT!" You scream, your voice cracking. You can't believe it. Did Tamaki really just break up with you? Did it matter? He walked out on you without a word of dissatisfaction.

Once the twins were gone, you just let everything flow out. Tears were most of it. You really liked Tamaki, and to think that the twins had just broken you two up? It hurt, badly.

~

You were sleeping when Tamaki came back. He came into your dark room with a small, long black box and a note. He places it on your desk before going over to your sleeping body. He gently kisses your forehead before leaving.

Dear (y/n),

Did you think I would leave you because of what the twins said? To be honest, I didn't really care what they said because as long as you love me, I love you. There's a necklace in the box. If you still love me, wear the necklace tomorrow. If you're better tomorrow, I'll make you some commoner's coffee at the Host Club, so come by! Just to make things clear, the twins shouldn't be the ones who decide who you date. I love you!!!!!!!!!

P.S
I love you!! :) <3

Love the Person Who Loves You With All His Heart,

Tamaki~

P.S.S
I still love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU decide if you wore the necklace or not.