Reader x Edward Elric

This is for CelestialAlchemist, thanks for requesting!
SORRY THIS IS LATE!!!!!!!! D:
~ForeverYoungest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Prosthetics"

You stood there still in shock at what Edward had done.

You sighed, crossing your arms as Winry attached the prosthetic arm and leg to his body.

"Ed," you mumbled, causing him to look up at you.

"Yes?"

"Why? Why would you do this to yourself?"

He sighed and looked directly into your eyes.

"I had the chance to save my mother..and Al. I would rather be with them and without actual limbs than be without and with my real limbs."

You nodded, understanding that he loved his family more than his own limbs.

"Well you're lucky that Winry is great at making prosthetics!"

Edward smiles widely at you.

"I sure am."

~

You were walking with Edward to get him accustomed to his prosthetic limbs.

You felt a hand wrap around yours and you look up at him.

"You're worried about me, aren't you?"

"How could you tell?"

"When you're worried you play with your fingers."

You look down at them and sure enough, you were playing with them.

Edward squeezes you hand gently.

"You don't need to worry about me, I'm fine. If anything, I should be worried about you. I don't want you to get prosthetics if something goes wrong with the operation-"

You cut him off, "I'll be fine Ed."

"I just don't want my girlfriend to get hurt!"

"I'm not going to!"

Edward cracked a smile.

"I know you're not going to. I just worry too much about you, (y/n)."

He stops and turns to you. He tucks a piece of stray hair behind your ear.

"You shouldn't worry about me Ed.. I'll be fine!"

"I can't stop worrying about you because you're the one making me worry!"

"If that's the case then I'm a burden to you." You let go of Edward's hand and back away from him.

"You're not a burden to me (y/n). Sure you make me worry about you a lot but it's because I really love you, and that's just what happens. I'm sure you love me as well..."

Edward takes a step towards you and takes your hand. In one swift movement, you find yourself against his chest, his arms wrapped around you.

"You're a strong girl, (y/n). That's what made me fall for you. Even today I'm still falling," Edward whispers.

"But somedays," he lifts your head to his, "I just have to worry about you, okay?"

You nod and Edward smiles, giving you a peck on your lips.

"Ed, I... loveyoutoo," you quickly tell him.

"Say that again, slower this time."

"I love you too," you say, pronouncing each word separately, a light blush on your cheeks.

Edward chuckles lightly.

"You're so cute, (y/n)," he gushes before placing his lips on yours again.