Reader x Ikuto Tsukiyomi

"Date"

Cat Boy. Thief. Jerk. Idiot. Flirt. Pervert.

Were some of the names you used to describe Ikuto. To you he resembled a cat, and to others at your school, he was just an avid cat person. He had come over several times over the course of summer, all while you were struggling with homework. He even came over when you were changing, and of course you freaked out at him.

Cat Boy was currently staring intensely at you, getting on your nerves. You still had homework to do, and all of it was Japanese, your worst subject. You turned your head fiercely and shot daggers at him. Ikuto only smirked and came over beside you, looking at your work. "What do you want, Thief?" You ask him sharply. Ikuto doesn't reply. He places his hand over your writing hand and gently holds it down, preventing you from writing any further. "You should take a break for today. It's a beautiful day today, hate to waste it cooped up inside." You hated to admit it, but he was right. Today IS a beautiful, cloudless day.

"I-I guess you're right, Tsukiyomi-San." Ikuto's face is suddenly next to yours.

"I told you to call me 'Ikuto'," he says, his words stern.

"Fine, Ikuto-kun," you mutter, standing up. Ikuto does the same, your small hand still encased in his large one. He holds yours firmly and leads you out your second story window and onto the roof. He jumps down and lands softly on the ground below.

"Jump, I'll catch you!" Ikuto calls, holding out his arms.

"Promise?" Nervousness filled your voice.

Ikuto smiles, "Promise."

Hesitantly you jump and squeeze your eyes shut, bracing for the hard impact of the ground. Instead you felt two strong arms catch you. You open your eyes to see Ikuto's friendly face smiling down at you, his eyes sparkling. Wait, why are you trusting this guy? He seemed like a 'player' kind of character, despite not having even one known girlfriend. Sure you've know each other since middle school but he almost always either took your things or stood up for you against bullies. Which one was it? You weren't really sure.

"Shall we go?" Ikuto asks, a smirk across his face.

"We shall."

~

Hours later, you find yourself sitting on Ikuto's lap in the middle of a field. He gently plays with your (h/l) (h/c) locks as you leaned against into his chest. You were exhausted after the day. The two of you spent the entire day at an amusement park, and did practically everything more than once, and it was finally getting dark.

"You know, (y/n)-chan, you're pretty cute yourself. I wonder why no guys in our school want to take you out?"

"I don't know. Maybe I hang around you too much? I mean, it could be because we're friends."

"No."

"No?"

"I don't want us to be more than friends."

"Best friends?" Ikuto drops your hair and flips you over, with him pinning you down.

"More than best friends."

"Brothers?"

"We're two different genders, (y/n)-chan."

"Then what do y-" soft lips smashed against yours as Ikuto cut you off. Shocked at first you struggle to no avail. Starting to get into it, you move your lips in sync to his, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Gasping for breath, Ikuto breaks the kiss and puts his forehead to yours, smiling at you.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do that," he laughs.

"Really?" He laughs again and leans in for another kiss.