Reader x Kyoya Ootori

This is for swsbvbptvfob! Thanks for requesting!

Enjoy!

Also: 71 votes until 1,000 omg!

-ForeverYoungest

_________________________________________

"Miss (l/n), sleeping on a couch is not permitted in the Host Club," a voice informs you with a body looming over you.

You open your eyes and groan at the person. "I'm trying to catch up on sleep here."

He crosses his arms and sighs. "I don't care."

You rolled your eyes, then shut them again.

"Miss (l/n)?"

"What?" Kyoya sits down beside you on the couch.

"Sit up," he instructs sternly.

You do as you're told and Kyoya scoots closer to you.

Off into the distance somewhere, Tamaki observes, admiring his work. "Aren't I a great matchmaker?" He asks the twins, who nods.

Honey skips over to where you sat with Kyoya, with Mori by his side.

"(Y/n)-chan, would you like to have some cake with me?"

"Um, o-" Kyoya raises an eyebrow at you.

"I'm sorry Honey-senpai, (y/n)-cha-" he stops suddenly. "Pardon, I mean (y/n) is busy right now."

"With what?"

Kyoya wraps his hand firmly around yours.

"Spending quality time with me."

Honey solemnly nods and sulks away to eat his cake alone.

Once you two were alone again, Kyoya turns back to you. "I never knew your eyes were such a (e/c) hue, (y/n)," he admires, staring deep into them.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You ask, looking down.

Kyoya gently lifts your head. "They shine better in the light." He interlaces your hands together.

"Why is all this suddenly happening?"

Kyoya glances over at Tamaki then back to you. "Tamaki suggested it."

Kyoya puts his hand beside you and leans over you.

His lips were barely touching yours when he whispered, "I thought it was a great idea."

He closed the gap between your lips and tingles went through your body and down your spine.

Kyoya gently pulls away and lingers his lips just above yours, teasing you.

A sound suddenly emitted from your lips, you didn't know what is was but it made Kyoya smirk and close the gap again.

Kyoya gently lifted you up into a proper sitting position, not breaking the kiss.

You couldn't believe what was happening. Kyoya Ootori kissed you. Not once, but twice!

Your heart was pounding loudly in your ears but it wasn't louder than your flooding thoughts of Kyoya.

Kyoya pulled away and smiled softly at you, but it didn't take long for him to return to his stoic expression.

"See what happens when you sleep on the couch (y/n)?"

You nod.

"Just go back to sleep."

You lay down and Kyoya gets up to leave, but you grab his hand.

He turns back to you.

"Stay with me until I fall asleep?"

Kyoya sighed, shaking his head.

He sat next to you. "Fine."

"Goodnight Kyoya."

"Goodnight (y/n)." Kyoya leans over and kisses your forehead.

You could feel the heat rise to your cheeks and close your eyes.

Kyoya's a good kisser...