Reader x Kiku Honda AU

Thanks for requesting kenziejammin!

This is based off the song Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds Of Summer. It's honestly my favourite song in English right now~ I'll post a video of it on the side.

I got the idea while listening to 5SOS and reading Ao Haru Ride (it's so damn good, I highly recommend if you like Shoujo!)! The theme for the anime is so catchy and good~~~~~

AU means Alternate Universe if you didn't know previously. :3

Sorry if he's OOC.

-ForeverYoungest

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You sat on a park bench, your knees held tightly to your chest.

Your boyfriend had just broken up with you and well, you're not taking it well.

The two have had an on-and-off relationship since the last year, but this time the relationship was completely through.

You pulled out your phone, calling your best friend, Kiku.

"Hello?"

"Kiku?" You sniffled.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong? Are you crying?"

"He broke up with me again. But this time it's for real. I don't think I could get over him getting over me.." You sniffle again, several tears escaping your eyes.

"It's okay, you'll be fine. Has he physically you?"

"No.."

"Good. Anyways, eventually you'll get over him.."

"But, my heart yearns for him! T-this isn't like any of the other times! Maybe I should just lock up myself?"

"No, don't do that! We're friends! You can tell me everything. I promise."

"Okay... Thanks Kiku for being a friend!"

You hang up.

On the other line, Kiku rests his phone on the table.

Why couldn't you see that he was right here? He could take away your sadness, your cure.

He's going in circles again and again.

A few months later, he gets another call from you.

Your ex had begged you again to take him back and you happily accepted again.

Kiku wanted to scream that he was right there for you.

"K-Kiku?"

"Yes?"

"W-We got into a fight.. He, he has another girlfriend! But when I asked him about it he said that they were cousins! Whenever we go out to the mall or to the restaurant, it's like I'm a stranger. He tells her things that he's never told me and they don't even seem like things you would tell a cousin.. Like if they want to go to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, your pay! I feel like I'm third-wheeling them... What should I do?"

"You should come over. He seems like he doesn't have time for you, but I do. Always."

"Really? Thanks Kiku! Um, can I come over on tomorrow? I don't feel very comfortable around the two and I need to sort some things out.."

"Of course you can! You're welcome 24 hours!" Kiku smiles as your laugh emits from the phone.

"Thank you! I'll call you tomorrow at ten?"