Male!Reader x Haruhi Fujioka

This is for imluvingwebkinz82! Thanks for requesting!

So (m/n) will be "(your)male/name".

REQUESTS CLOSED

-ForeverYoungest

____________________________

You grinned as you pushed open the doors to the Host Club. The familiar pink flower petals flew at you as you entered.

"Ah, Mister (l/n), I presume? Are you back for your daily appointment?" Kyoya asks, not looking up from his black book in which he was scribbling down words.

"I wouldn't miss it!" You smiled widely and looked past him at Haruhi. It was pretty clear to you that she was a girl cross-dressing as a guy. You have four sisters - it wouldn't be that difficult.

Lots of people thought you were gay, including your own parents! Even so, you ignored them. They couldn't change your sexual preference.

Sauntering over to Haruhi's table, you flashed her your best smile and took a seat.

"Ah, it's nice to see you back (m/n)-kun," Haruhi greets you.

"It's always a pleasure, Haruhi-chan."

Once a shy teenage boy, Haruhi helped you overcome this by simply talking to you. You felt comfortable in her presence and you quickly fell for her - literally.

"Are you okay?" Haruhi asks, and you smile at her.

"Just fine. I was just thinking.."

"Do you want to tell me? It's fine if you don't!"

"Ah Haruhi," you start, and lean in towards her over the table.

"I know that you're a girl."

Leaning back, you notice a slight shocked expression on her face.

"I won't tell anyone, so you're fine."

"How long have you known?"

"Since I first saw those baggy clothes, messed up hair and huge glasses." You sighed happily, remembering. Even though Haruhi had been a mess that day, she still looked beautiful.

"Oh." She leans back into her chair.

"So I was wondering if we could hang out when the Host Club is done?"

Somewhere else in the Host Club, two ears perked up despite the fawning girls all around him.

Tamaki urged the girls to be quiet.

"Well... I don't know, I have to go home straight away and prepare dinner.."

Tamaki cheered quietly to himself.

"I could walk you home, Haruhi-chan. And I could help you prepare as well!"

Tamaki's eyes narrowed and he turning around on the sofa, watching your conversation with Haruhi. While doing this, he noticed other members watching, even Honey - but he was enjoying a piece of cake as well.

"Are you sure? My dad's kind of a nut job!"

"But you still love him right? What makes him a nut job anyways?"

Haruhi leans towards you and whispers, "He cross-dresses as my mom."

You gasp, putting a reassuring hand on hers.

"I'm so sorry."

Haruhi smiles then laughs. "It's okay (m/n)-kun!"

You smile back at her.

"So, can I?"

The brunette sighed, running her hand through her short hair.

"Sure. It may be fun."

Tamaki gasped and rushed over to you two.

"Haruhi, Daddy doesn't approve!"

"Of what, senpai?"

You noticed that the girls were leaving, and that this was the perfect chance.

Once the last girl had gone, you got out of your seat and went around the table to Haruhi's side.

"Haruhi-chan?"

She turns to you.

"Yes?"

You took a breath, and in an instant, your lips were on hers.

She quickly gave in and wrapped her arms around your neck, much more than your expectation of her pushing you away.

You pulled away, noticing her flushed face. Quickly gathering you stuff, you practically raced to the door.

"I'll call you Haruhi-chan," and with that you left, your heart beating a thousand miles an hour.