Reader x Kyo Sohma

This is for CelestialAlchemist! Thanks for requesting!
Sorry this is short too...
Warning: Mild swearing.

~ForeverYoungest (12.02 AM Apr. 19, 2014)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fight"

You silently sat on Kyo's bed, watching him burn his eyes out from how intensely he was reading a textbook.

"Kyo-kun?" You ask slowly.

"What?"

"Why are you studying? It's summer vacation..."

"I want to beat Yuki."

"You don't have to beat him at everything you know. He just keeps beating you."

Kyo ignores you.

"Fine. I'm going out," you state firmly.

"No. You can't." Kyo stands and faces you.

"Why not?" You cross your arms.

"It's late out, stupid."

You felt your heart stop for what felt like eternity. Your breathing hitched.

You weren't necessarily stupid. You just weren't the best in your year.

Noticing you weren't speaking, Kyo speaks up.

"You're crying."

He reaches a hand towards your face but you slap it away.

"Don't touch me," you choke out, looking down.

"Damn it (y/n)-chan! Why do you have to cry?!" Kyo yells.

"You're the one who called me stupid."

"You're the one going out at ten o'clock at night! Basically 'oh hey I want to go get raped! Yay!' sort of thing."

"I wasn't going to get raped Kyo! Gosh, you treat me like a baby!"

"What the hell? Don't you see I care for you? Hell, if you get hurt, that person is going to get their fucking ass kicked. Hard."

"That doesn't mean you lock me up in this cage of a house!"

"I'm doing this because I love you!"

"If you really loved me Kyo, you would set me free. I'll come back if I love you back."

You left the Sohma house soon after that. No one approached you on the dark streets or by the pitch black alley ways.

Kyo came by your house the next day, but you were gone. Missing. Ever since you had left his house, you hadn't come home.

Kyo kept coming by each day to see if had finally come home but you weren't coming home.

Little did he know, you had made refuge to another part of Japan, either to be never seen again or seen days or even weeks later.

EXPLANATION:

After you had left the Sohma's residence, you needed some time to think about whether you loved Kyo or not. Knowing that Kyo would most likely go to your house, you didn't go there in fear of confrontation. Also knowing he wouldn't give up on you, you left for another part of Japan to seek refuge. You needed to be by yourself to think clearly about your decision.