Reader x Eren Jaeger PART TWO

Hello. 3 more until 1,000. So, um due to this being a Anime/Vocaloid one shot book thing-y, I will have to refuse the person who requested the game's request. Sorry...

WE CAN MAKE IT TO A THOUSAND!!

Vote, comment & follow please! :)

Next will most likely be x Haruhi Fujioka. :D

-ForeverYoungest
_______________________________________

It had been a few days since you talked with Eren. You both hadn't even looked directly at each other in that time. It pained you.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked roughly.

Looking up, you stand straight and salute him.

"Captain Levi, I was, uh-"

He cuts you off, putting his hand on your right one. He pushes it down gently.

"I know you were thing about Eren," he says, the younger boy's name in disgust.

"Sir, I-"

"Leave it, (y/n). I could clearly tell that he's in love with you. Thanks to that, Eren has not been completely of his regular use ."

"Oh..."

"It seems to me as if you broke his heart," Levi implies, pacing tauntingly in front of you.

He stops and steps extremely closer to you, your noses just barely touching. "This in an order," he instructs, looking you dead in the eyes. "Fix it, or leave the Recon Corps."

You saluted him again. "Yessir!" You then hurried off to find Eren.

~

You knocked on the door and it surprisingly creaked open.

"Eren?"

"What?" He asks, standing in front of you with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry about what happened a few days ago, everything was going so fast I couldn't think!"

Eren pulls you into a hug. "It's fine. If you were going to say that you were sorry, I accept it."

You bury you head into Eren's chest, wrapping your own arms around him.

He holds you closer, slowly swaying side to side.

"I'm sorry Eren," you mumble into his shirt and he somehow heard you.

"It's okay. Everything is okay." He gently pressed his lips against yours.

Passion, love and heart filled you to the brim as you kissed back.

His soft lips guided yours as he took you to his bed, after shutting the door with his foot.

Eren slowly broke the kiss, resting his forehead against yours.

"You're mine now, okay?" Eren smiles softly at you.

You nod and smile back.

Eren gets up and off of you then helps you up.

"Don't get eaten by some stupid ass Titan okay?"

"Yes dad," you say, rolling your eyes.

"I bet you don't let your dad kiss you, right?" Eren asks, pressing his lips against yours again.

You pull away. "Right..."